All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Medium Coed is the division this year that will leave a nasty taste in some people's mouths. Prepare for thread after thread of discussing it.

Why did they give out a tie for 6th and then 7th, 8th, and 9th? Shouldn't it be tie for 6th, then 8th, 9th and 10th? I kinda remember something like this a few years ago...

Regardless WOOO NJSE!

Yeah, the year there was a tie for 2nd in small senior them gave a different team the bronze. They should have skipped a place but I guess not at worlds

A score is not all about dropping a stunt or not. It boils down to all the intrensities of the entire scoresheet. Raw scores high enough can usually take a hit if it happens. People seem to think if you make a mistake it knocks you out, but it's the whole picture that's scored....not just the mistake. Just to explain. Please don't spew hate towards us at Spirit. Our kids worked just as hard as anyone else and nothing was handed to them.

I want to make sure I congratulate SOT for their win! But, I can almost guarantee the Medium Coed results will be beaten death on the boards until Worlds 2013.
tumblr_m30jaeK8DX1r982mk.gif

While CEA might of performed a winning routine today. Their behavior left a lot to be desired. Yesterday and today, I was appalled at the lack of sportsmanship. Winning isn't everything but molding good people is coaches and parents wake up

Sr elite sat in front of me after they competed today and they were super nice. People were being rude to them, for wanting to SIT ON THE GREEN and watch coed elite. Like dang all they wanted to do was support their team. They didnt even stand.

And i apologize to the sr elite girls i hit and trampled when orange went...

I was just looking at the spreadsheet from this weekend.. and somebody delete the majority of Friday's scores.. really?

A score is not all about dropping a stunt or not. It boils down to all the intrensities of the entire scoresheet. Raw scores high enough can usually take a hit if it happens. People seem to think if you make a mistake it knocks you out, but it's the whole picture that's scored....not just the mistake. Just to explain. Please don't spew hate towards us at Spirit. Our kids worked just as hard as anyone else and nothing was handed to them.

Who spewed hate? I must have missed it....

When will people learn:
Cleanliness is next to godliness

Clean will ALWAYS win.

Thrilled for Spirit of Texas, they are the pinnacle of clean, polished technique and have been for as long as I have been in the cheer world.

BRAVO!
#texasteamsdominatedworlds

Technique, Polish, Cleanliness, and Poise! They turn it out every time that's why their................................................Spirit of Texas c'mon c'mon Let's Go! World Champions we don't think WE KNOW! YEAH! :cheering:

Back