All-Star World's Dj And Dance Party Cancelled?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I e-mailed someone from USASF for confirmation of the DJ/Dance/Block party being canceled. This was their response, "The Block Party is NOT canceled. There will NOT be a D.J. but there WILL be music. We also added more rides and an Indiana Jones show."

Just posting this to add some clarity to the situation.

Not sure if this means there's going to be music in one centralized place during the Block Party to serve as a "Dance Party" or not...guess we'll have to wait and see.

The park will be open after hours, 10:00pm-1:30am for USASF Block Party ticket holders only. There will not be a DJ but there will be music. There are also rides that will be open for you to go on as well as an Indiana Jones show.

So I e-mailed someone from USASF for confirmation of the DJ/Dance/Block party being canceled. This was their response, "The Block Party is NOT canceled. There will NOT be a D.J. but there WILL be music. We also added more rides and an Indiana Jones show."

Just posting this to add some clarity to the situation.

By chance did you read this whole thread?

I actually heard that they are just going to cancel worlds in general because of the uproar over not canceling but canceling the block party. darn that USASF being meanies like that.

My boyfriend's second cousins's foreign exchange student's half niece in South Africa told me that Mickey Mouse is going to be the DJ and play nothing but Disney music but there is no dancing allowed only swaying as the level 4 teams who happen to be all girl with 1 boy compete in front of Tower of Terror.

Back