All-Star World's Dj And Dance Party Cancelled?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I
Yes, moral and respectable conduct should be expected, but an 11 year old generally does not have the same maturity level as an 18 year old. The older girls/boys have earned the right to be there just as the younger kids did, but I do believe that they should be able to act age appropriate and not have to worry about the younger ones.
I would hope the older kids could "be themselves" with out being offensive....:/....IMO

I can't wait to hear about how the kid from USA gets arrested at worlds....you are one sharp kid coming on here telling everyone about your big plans, I think its funny that he thinks he can just pick a spot at the most populated amusement destination in the world and 'have a party', good luck with that one.

This whole spheel is kinda silly to me. The only thing my mind about next weekend is traveling to Orlando to hit my routine that I've sacrificed a year of my life to do. After parties (I.e. The block party) should be the last thing on your minds, in my opinion. If you're not going to worlds to get the experience of competing at the highest level first and foremost, then don't bother cheering. Just fly to Orlando on a VACATION.

I can't wait to hear about how the kid from USA gets arrested at worlds....you are one sharp kid coming on here telling everyone about your big plans, I think its funny that he thinks he can just pick a spot at the most populated amusement destination in the world and 'have a party', good luck with that one.

Attack more plz. I don't really chill with my teams. So chill. I'll do what I want and they can do what they want. And u can do u.

This whole spheel is kinda silly to me. The only thing my mind about next weekend is traveling to Orlando to hit my routine that I've sacrificed a year of my life to do. After parties (I.e. The block party) should be the last thing on your minds, in my opinion. If you're not going to worlds to get the experience of competing at the highest level first and foremost, then don't bother cheering. Just fly to Orlando on a VACATION.
Amen!!! Agree!!!

..You can't talk sense in here!! This is the FIERCEBOARD.

I read this post like 5 times and still have no idea what it says.....

The "plz" made me want to stop reading but the post really doesn't make sense because they never said anything about him hanging out with his team....

Anywayzz (<<<does that make me cool now?) I think people that are really getting so upset about a DJ not playing music for you to dance too should really just chill and possible concentrate on competeing with your team. Just put your little iPod earbuds in and jam out and dance your little hearts out. Really worlds will not be ruined because the DJ won't be playing the entire Britney Spears album for people to grind on others to.

I can imagine the nightmares Mickey Mouse has everytime he sees kids grinding on each other. Poor Mickey.

Aahh, the joys of going to catholic HS, where the teachers would come up to you with a ruler to measure if you were dancing too closely, telling you to 'make room for the Holy Spirit.' They had to do it the year after I graduated..apparently the younger ladies below me were a little too, ah..'free with the movements' for their tastes lol.

just because someone anounces they are going to have their own dance party doesnt mean anything illegal is going to go down. give us teenagers a little more credit then that. all i wanted to do at the after party was dance (well if i was going to worlds). last time i checked dancing isnt illegal.

just because someone anounces they are going to have their own dance party doesnt mean anything illegal is going to go down. give us teenagers a little more credit then that. all i wanted to do at the after party was dance (well if i was going to worlds). last time i checked dancing isnt illegal.
Thank you. I think they were referring to the drinking. But they're right. I should not have posted what I
Posted, but I can't delete. So I'm hoping it'll die down. Even though it won't.

I totally agree. That's why I said they should be able to act AGE APPROPRIATE. Also, isn't the bottom age for Sr. 5 12?

tI was 10 one year and 11 the next and now it's 12...I was refering to part of your post where you intimated that the older kids had earned the right to.....whatever.....I just think that in a public sport that is 18 and under....anything done that isnt ok for kids...probably shouldnt be done in public period! Especially not at Worlds or Disneyworld....thats all....:)

Back