All-Star Worlds Fierce Board Shirt Contest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know its not just a random cat. I am not trying to offend anyone I just personally dont want a shirt with a cat on it. I loved last years shirt thats why I got one and I want another one this year I just am not into the grumpy cat thing.,.. But thats just me !
I agree. I have bought the shirt every year, but I'm not feeling the GCC thing. I just don't think it really reflects the Fierceboard. I am not creative or artistic so I feel bad criticizing when I can't come up with anything myself, but I would love to see something that emphasizes Worlds and Fierceboard more - allstarLoVEcheer has some great ideas!

We should have 2 shirts! Day 1 and Day 2. Grumpy Cat shirt is a dy 1 shirt, and a normal fierceboard one for day 2. So if you don't want GCC shirt, then just get a "day 2" shirt!

Okay, here is allstarLoVEcheer 's idea all done up. I totally thought this would take longer, so sorry girl for tagging you in like three things that you probs didn't read until now. I just kept it the background yellow because I like that color :) I'm super proud of how this backpack turned out so I hope everyone likes it.

apf6x.png

2i03u68.jpg

Okay, here is allstarLoVEcheer 's idea all done up. I totally thought this would take longer, so sorry girl for tagging you in like three things that you probs didn't read until now. I just kept it the background yellow because I like that color :) I'm super proud of how this backpack turned out so I hope everyone likes it.

apf6x.png

2i03u68.jpg

You're amazing! BuegeSmalls it's just how I saw it in my head!

apf6x.png

2i03u68.jpg
This is probably my favorite!

apf6x.png

2i03u68.jpg

i need this shirt but how about in a neon color!

My only criticisms for both of those shirts is that it looks like there's 5 different colors I think? That might make for an expensive shirt.

My only criticisms for both of those shirts is that it looks like there's 5 different colors I think? That might make for an expensive shirt.
Not to toot my own horn or anything but I know through my spreadshirt store it's a flat fee to print on a shirt, no matter how many colors. So if it's cheaper to do that then go through the Rays pro shop I can set it up :D

Back