All-Star Worlds Fierce Board Shirt Contest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

255th0w.jpg

95qus4.jpg

so i got bored heres my shoddy tshirt.. lol

snaps and claps for BuegeSmalls for being on the ball with all her designs, seriously theyre awesome
I love this one, but you can't see nor read what it says on the blue bow with the black on it and the words written on the black part, where they are oh so small. Maybe it would show up better on the bow with the pink/magenta stripe, especially with the angle of the bow... Just a thought/suggestion.

snaps and claps for BuegeSmalls for being on the ball with all her designs, seriously theyre awesome
Hah thanks. But I seriously love your designs too!!!

My only criticisms for both of those shirts is that it looks like there's 5 different colors I think? That might make for an expensive shirt.
That's what I thought too. We tried getting a shirt last year with four colors and it was supposed to cost us around $25 per shirt when ordering like 18 shirts. But most shirt places make it cheaper when you buy more so maybe because we order so many it won't be too bad? I think it would still cost more than last years though.

Not to toot my own horn or anything but I know through my spreadshirt store it's a flat fee to print on a shirt, no matter how many colors. So if it's cheaper to do that then go through the Rays pro shop I can set it up :D
Actually you are both correct depending in how a shirt is printed. If you are going with traditional screen printing each color needs a separate screen. If you are using DTG you can print all colors at once since it is basically a gigantic ink jet printer for shirts. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here's my question in all of this ... how exactly would the backpack work if its printed... would the design stretch towards the side so you get the full effect? Or is it simply front and back? and if so how would it be made in whatever program so that every side lines up...

Maybe it's cause I had a terrible sleep last night but I'm just so curious as to how it'd work

here's my question in all of this ... how exactly would the backpack work if its printed... would the design stretch towards the side so you get the full effect? Or is it simply front and back? and if so how would it be made in whatever program so that every side lines up...

Maybe it's cause I had a terrible sleep last night but I'm just so curious as to how it'd work
I don't do screen printing so I can't speak from experience to that method but I do know that the screens are usually a standardized size. I own. DTG printer though and can tell you that with DTG then printable area is 14x17 inches. I printed shirts for my kids co-ed team for the Vegas comp and on my 15yr old son's xxl shirt it is a good sized but normal looking print but on my daughter's size xs shirt it literally takes up the entire shirt as it goes almost seam to seam.
Also, irregardless of what printing method you use the amount of ink used will factor in to your production costs. Just something to keep in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the back pack version I do not know if I would want all of that ink on my back like that - in the heat. Oh well that is just me. Would the design crack if it was layed out like that in the picture - taking the shirt on and off?

If you were going to do a back pack version why not one in the front like from the hangover movie (with baby Carlos) but with grumpy cat. Sorry I do like cats (dogs are ok but I am allergic). Oh by the way this is not my idea, I just thought it was clever.

In the back pack version I do not know if I would want all of that ink on my back like that - in the heat. Oh well that is just me. Would the design crack if it was layed out like that in the picture - taking the shirt on and off?

If you were going to do a back pack version why not one in the front like from the hangover movie (with baby Carlos) but with grumpy cat. Sorry I do like cats (dogs are ok but I am allergic). Oh by the way this is not my idea, I just thought it was clever.
I really like that idea!

Will lock this thread and make a voting thread at midnight. Please all entries in by then.

Back