All-Star Worlds Gyms That Closed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aww, I didn't know Hamilton Starz closed. I always enjoyed their routines. I remember a while back, it may have been 2010-2011, one of the teams had a boy flyer and he was amazing!!! Did most of those kids go to World Cup?

Me neither. I felt like I saw them last year. I could be mistaken.

Also Cheer Academy! I think they became evolution though? Could be mistaken.

Does Rams Allstars still exist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me neither. I felt like I saw them last year. I could be mistaken.

Also Cheer Academy! I think they became evolution though? Could be mistaken.

Does Rams Allstars still exist?

Yes!! Rams is still hanging in there. I'm not sure what levels they have. I think last year they went up to a Senior 4. They had a Restricted 5 a few years back. One of the moms from Rams is one of my besties and she's still on the boards. Also, CJA acquired or merged (don't know the correct terminology) a team out of Newark - I think it was called Premier, but don't quote me. I think it was Premier because I was confused and thought it was the team out of PA. One more, Liberty All Stars out of Jersey City - there was a spin off team from that group and think it was called Steel or Elite or something like that - not sure if they are still around, but Liberty has a new facility. None of these are Worlds gyms, but just thinking about gyms in this area.

Aww, I didn't know Hamilton Starz closed. I always enjoyed their routines. I remember a while back, it may have been 2010-2011, one of the teams had a boy flyer and he was amazing!!! Did most of those kids go to World Cup?
I believe they closed in 2013. I cheered there from 2010-2012 and I left for WC, a lot of kids stuck around before they closed, some went to WC, some to jersey athletics and some aren't cheering anymore/aged out

I believe they closed in 2013. I cheered there from 2010-2012 and I left for WC, a lot of kids stuck around before they closed, some went to WC, some to jersey athletics and some aren't cheering anymore/aged out

Jersey Athletics? ... sometimes I wish there was a season opener competition where every program was required to attend, so I can see all the programs in Jersey.

Jersey Athletics? ... sometimes I wish there was a season opener competition where every program was required to attend, so I can see all the programs in Jersey.
I believe this is only their second season and they only have 2 teams, one of the former Hamilton coaches runs it

Premier Tennesse :(

Premier Tennessee is still open, they have a Small Coed called "Majesty" I believe. The coaches (Myself, Greg & Chasity) behind Pumas are not coaching at Premier anymore. Myself and Greg Shannon, just started coaching again & opened a new gym in Phoenix, AZ called Immortal Athletics. Chasity is coaching a HS that is super successful in TN!

Last edited:
AZ Heat closed for awhile but reopened again under new ownership. They consistently sent a senior team to Worlds and a small junior once.
AZ Myths also sent an IOC6 and a junior 5 one year but closed.
Pace Allstars used to be top 3 in cheer and dance but I think they closed.
Is Memphis Elite still around?

AZ Heat closed for awhile but reopened again under new ownership. They consistently sent a senior team to Worlds and a small junior once.
AZ Myths also sent an IOC6 and a junior 5 one year but closed.
Pace Allstars used to be top 3 in cheer and dance but I think they closed.
Is Memphis Elite still around?

Memphis elite is still open under new ownership.

Back