All-Star Worlds Just To Watch?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mamarazzi said:
The Razzis will be present in the Fierce Board section this year! :cheering:

Save me a seat. And a pretzel ; )

What teams will you absolutely NOT be missing?....I always wonder about who you guys who come to watch and will not let Mickey distract you from your favorite teams:)

What teams will you absolutely NOT be missing?....I always wonder about who you guys who come to watch and will not let Mickey distract you from your favorite teams:)

I do an elaborate laminated card.

Color Coded:

DIVISION
VENUE
WHETHER OR NOT I THINK THEY WILL MAKE DAY 2 (IF NOT I HAVE TO SEE THEM ON DAY 1)

let me find a picture.

["meanj, post: 513484, member: 401"]I do an elaborate laminated card.

Color Coded:

DIVISION
VENUE
WHETHER OR NOT I THINK THEY WILL MAKE DAY 2 (IF NOT I HAVE TO SEE THEM ON DAY 1)

let me find a picture.[/quote]
awesome..this will be interesting

i wish my mom was excited enough about cheer to take me.
she doesnt really care about what goes on in my own gym, i cant imagine her caring about other gyms!
ill go one day.

i absolutely love going to worlds. it's probably my favorite part of the cheerleading season! im on a jr coed level 4 team and ive never been on a level 5 but i went to worlds 2010 and 2011. my sister competed on UA dynasty 2010 and placed bronze! i loved that experience. especially the after party thing or whatever after the competition sunday night! thats one of the funnest parts, other than seeing my favorite teams ever compete 2 days in a row:) i would definitely bring your daughter to worlds this year, it'll make her so happy! haha but its your decision, im just a persuader!

worlds.jpg

Worlds 2013 Fund, Now Accepting Donations !

im so excited to attend my first year at worlds (as a spectator) i have never gone before, i can just imagine the excitment in that arena!
does anyone have any advice for a newbe?
-when to get there?
-what to bring?
-how many hours before senior elite performs i should be seated?

*i really need advice lol

im so excited to attend my first year at worlds (as a spectator) i have never gone before, i can just imagine the excitment in that arena!
does anyone have any advice for a newbe?
-when to get there?
-what to bring?
-how many hours before senior elite performs i should be seated?

*i really need advice lol
I know theres tons of threads from last year about what to bring/ do, you can use the search bar for those and once worlds is closer there will be tons of threads with more advice!

13 hrs.... but really... If you want a seat near the front for large senior you will need to be in that seat from the moment the milk house opens
After walking all over the world Atlanta this weekend, I'm actually looking forward to sitting in a seat for 13 hours.

I would LOVE to go to Worlds...any other parent looking to go solo. CONTACT ME! You can be my date!~

Back