All-Star Worlds Largest Spring Floor?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a fisheye lens Ill take a pic with (and a macro one) see if I can fit it all in.

CA has around that much total square footage of spring floor, but it is separated. Ross from Ross Athletic Supply told us that he thought at the time CA had the most dedicated spring floor area of any facility in the world, so if you have all of that combined, then it would certainly be the largest single floor. Congrats!

I've been to CA a few times. The thing I liked about your setup was the mock stage and the speakers that specifically aim at a floor. We use every single square foot many times a day (every floor in use and ever single tumble mat) so I envy your breathing room (Though, a competition almost seems calm compared to the craziness we sometimes practice in). You guys had 5 floors in a plus right?

I've been to CA a few times. The thing I liked about your setup was the mock stage and the speakers that specifically aim at a floor. We use every single square foot many times a day (every floor in use and ever single tumble mat) so I envy your breathing room (Though, a competition almost seems calm compared to the craziness we sometimes practice in). You guys had 5 floors in a plus right?
We have 5 full floors, plus another one we changed the shape of to make it more like an oversized tumbling strip. Our layout was kind of dictated by our support poles. There is not enough space to put a floor in horizontally, so we ended up having to turn them diagonally. (My first and only practical use of the Pythagorean Theorem outside of a classroom.)

Yeah, 5 Full Size springs in a plus, and a 3 panel 70(ish) ft strip

Speaking of new kinds of spring floors... Weller Spring makes the best kind of spring for floors. It's a double spring, making it as bouncy as a floor on a podium with little to no bounce-back. I really recommend getting a strip or 2 for a gym

They put the finishing touches on the floor tonight. I'll get a picture tomorrow and some stats (square feet, number of springs, boards, mats used). I also contacted Guinness book of world records today. Well see if we get in!

Back