All-Star Worlds Live Steam....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 24, 2010
Is anyone else having issues? I was buffering, lagging, and now I am staring at the "you are watching Arena" screen. I cant switch from arenas either. Maybe my coffee didnt kick in and im still asleep??

Is anyone else having issues? I was buffering, lagging, and now I am staring at the "you are watching Arena" screen. I cant switch from arenas either. Maybe my coffee didnt kick in and im still asleep??
May be your connection? Mine's been working fine. There is currently only one venue going, once the other venues start, you should be able to switch over.

Mine is working fine. Make sure you click on the LIVE button on the bottom right of the video (otherwise you might be watching a half hour behind). And it's only started in the arena for now, so no venue to switch to for now.

Is everyone else’s clear? Trying to figure out if I need to call my internet company or not. Mines not very clear it’s blurred a bit.

Does anyone know how I see a performance from a couple of hours ago? I slept in and missed one I wanted to see (on pacific time here)

Back