All-Star Worlds Lottery.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheerlive never works on my computer so I don't even try with it, anyone hear if Bangkok's name was mentioned during the IOC6 stuff?

I am also cracking up at these comments on twitter about how horrible the announcer is.

I didn't pay attention, sorry :-\

IO5 US Trials

PCM - 1
Desert Storm Elite - 2
Gym Tyme - 3
Jersey All Stars - 4
Maryland Twisters - 5
Cheer Athletics - 6
FCA - 7
WNY - 8
REA - 9
Stealth - 10
Rockstar - 11

did i miss IOC 6?

You guys are 5th!

1. Stealth Allstars Phoenix
2. Full House Allstars Black jacks
3. OC Allstars Shadow
4. Gym Tyme Allstars Nfinity
5. Spirit Allstars Onyx
6. Top Gun Allstars
7. Twist and Shout Genesis

So is the woman drunk? She said Rockstar Beatsies and now Rocket Star Cheer Killers. I read that there was beer wherever this is, someone please make sure she doesn't have anymore. It really isn't that hard to read off names.

PCM - 1
Desert Storm Elite - 2
Jersey All Stars - 3
Maryland Twisters - 4
FCA - 5
WNY - 6
REA - 7
Stealth - 8
Rockstar - 9

and I'm assuming that they meant 10 and 11 respectively?...they didn't make that too clear...
Gym Tyme - 10
Cheer Athletics - 11

So is the woman drunk? She said Rockstar Beatsies and now Rocket Star Cheer Killers. I read that there was beer wherever this is, someone please make sure she doesn't have anymore. It really isn't that hard to read off names.

HAHAHA I take back my earlier comment that you can't really eff this up that much, no matter how drunk you are.

PCM - 1
Desert Storm Elite - 2
Jersey All Stars - 3
Maryland Twisters - 4
FCA - 5
WNY - 6
REA - 7
Stealth - 8
Rockstar - 9

and I'm assuming that they meant 10 and 11 respectively?...they didn't make that too clear...
Gym Tyme - 10
Cheer Athletics - 11

yeah they said they had to fix it because gt and ca had paids and had to be moved to the end of the division.

Back