All-Star Worlds Lottery.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did they know they were on camera? It was before it started, they were setting up. They may have had no idea the cameras were on. It may have been an "oops" moment, but to put them on blast, make assumptions after the fact and to call a person out as drunk is what I have issues with.

I had nothing to do with the person put on blast. I am just still giggling at the irony of the behavior suggestions made appease what Usasf think of as mainstream America and that they want to attract. That same type of "model" would indicate they would not want their kids seeing role models in the industry Drinking. It's not that they shouldn't drink. Just that time and place thing. I'm going to have a drink now. Cheers!

I had nothing to do with the person put on blast. I am just still giggling at the irony of the behavior suggestions made appease what Usasf think of as mainstream America and that they want to attract. That same type of "model" would indicate they would not want their kids seeing role models in the industry Drinking. It's not that they shouldn't drink. Just that time and place thing. I'm going to have a drink now. Cheers!

I never called anyone drunk or put anyone on blast - just to clear that up. I stated what I saw on camera. Never mentioned the female or anyone's behavior or actions - just my opinion that the drinking probably was not a good idea to be shown on camera and did not come across as professional in my opinion - that is all.

Back