All-Star Worlds Must Be Coming Up.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2. XYZ Allstars Senior 3 is gonna kill it this weekend, and their Senior 5 team has gotten SO good since they dropped 4 of their 5 fake up stunts at the last competition. I don't cheer on those teams and am in no way affiliated with them, I just am obsessed with teams that barely squeeze into Worlds. And ignore my signature which is all about them because I'm not affiliated with them. Did I mention I'm not affiliated with XYZ Allstars, yet? What about how much they improved and none of the other teams in their division did?

Confused by this everytime I see it. Or those with boardnames that reference their favorite gym but it causes them to constantly have to let people know they aren't from that gym. Well then maybe a new name?

Oh and I heard from my neighbor's sister's Chinese foreign exchange student cousin that Top Gun is getting rid of their coed next year and having a Large Senior. I already have their music and it is amazing but I can't give it out so don't even ask me for it, or if you do please shimmy all my posts.

My favorite are the "Tell me how much you love my team/gym". Love them...especially when there's the one person who doesn't like them and all out war starts. Makes my day.

My favorite are the "Tell me how much you love my team/gym". Love them...especially when there's the one person who doesn't like them and all out war starts. Makes my day.

In other words...

fishing-compliments-friendship-ecard-someecards.jpg

I think some of the underestimated teams are gunna step up this year!! most people are basing whos going to winworlds cause of last year, and anything can happen on that mat no matter how good your team is. just thought id say that:)

Oh yeah, here's my other favorite one - threads titled "Best Gyms In The Greater Freehold, NJ Area" or "Favorite Junior Level 5 Teams Located Within 10 Miles Of Kernersville, NC" - like we don't know what gym you're talking about. :)

Apologies to anyone who started a thread like that in good faith.

Or.... "The CEA F5 or SS worlds battle/arguement/war :hide: and the 7687359 posts that are on them"

Duh! Winning! :D

i guess they just disappeared, i havent heard their music this year or seen any videos!!
no one knows! maybe i should make another thread about it...............

Would you please....? It is like they vanished in a puff of smoke, maybe they went to another gym or something, but I doubt it.....:rolleyes:

That team is sooooo better then this team and they are going to win Worlds cause they have been working really hard so they deserve it!

But everyone knows it won't happen anyway cause the big names always place higher no matter what cause like the judges always make sure it happens that way so I guess I'll just keep my comments to myself. Please don't comment on this because I'm not trying to offend anyone so it's all good kkkk?

Back