All-Star Worlds Must Be Coming Up.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But they would've won without deductions, so it doesn't really count.

That's it, I'm writing 'Newbies Guide to the Fierceboard' and filming it..who wants to help? I need 'sections' to cover and general tips to include? That and some witty jokes (not from you, Kingston :p)..any takers?

Can you please include some tips on proper grammar? I'm by no means perfect, but all of the there/their/they're, throne/thrown, affect/effect stuff really gets on my nerves! Also: posting is a privilege, not a right and can be taken away if you don't follow the rules, lurking is suggested for all newbies to get a feel for the boards, don't use all caps unless you are WILL, please sweet baby Jesus don't make another large senior thread, and if you see a post that makes you mad, take a minute to grab a glass of sweet tea and compose yourself before you start Fierce War XIV :)

Ok, I've covered general 'don't' posts (drama/who will win worlds/junior and so5 not going to worlds/not asking a question you don't want an honest answer to/bad grammar or spelling). The general fierceboard layout and why it is important to wait in the newbie section for a bit..anything else I should cover?

Back