All-Star Worlds Order Of Performance Draw

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Double post, sorry BUT
If we want to complain about overcrowding, why in the world are we putting all the newly crowned world champions on, back to back?!

PLOT TWIST

I'm pretty sure I called it like 4 months ago. I need to go find the thread.

ETA: Usasf Repays Varsity Loan In Full And Moving Offices. | Page 3 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

"They're totally going to put the large divisions on the baseball field I bet. More seats."

Double post, sorry BUT
If we want to complain about overcrowding, why in the world are we putting all the newly crowned world champions on, back to back?!

Cause there's plenty of room on the baseball field :p

I looked up the seating capacity for hp versus the stadium a while back. As soon as I saw it I knew where LAG and Large Coed were going.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i really don't see where y'all are getting this from? on the performance order it says
"TIMES FOR MONDAY APRIL 29, 2013 - ESPN WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS ® (HP FIELD HOUSE)" and then has all the large senior teams?

i really don't see where y'all are getting this from? on the performance order it says
"TIMES FOR MONDAY APRIL 29, 2013 - ESPN WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS ® (HP FIELD HOUSE)" and then has all the large senior teams?

Session IV - Located in Champions Stadium
7:45pm - 8:45pm Senior Large Coed Finals Competition
7:45pm - 8:45pm Int Open Coed 5, Int Open Coed 6, Senior Small Coed
& Senior Mediuim Coed World Champion Performances
9:00pm - 10:00pm Senior Large All Girl Finals Competition
9:00pm - 10:00pm Int Open All Girl 5, Int Open All Girl 6, Sr Small
All Girl & Sr Medium All Girl World Champion Performances
10:00pm - 10:30pm Senior Large Coed Awards in Champions Stadium
10:00pm - 10:30pm Senior Large All Girl Awards in Champions Stadium

PURPLE CHEERIOS ARE BACK I AM SO EXCITED! BEST DAY EVER!

Side note: there's a Team Ireland listed in SS and one listed in IO5. Are they two separate teams, or is that a mistake?

Extra side note: Are Large Senior/Coed actually COMPETING on the baseball field? Or is that just where awards are? Because the Perf Order suggests they'll be in the Milkhouse, but the schedule makes it seem like they're outside.
A lot of international teams are listed that are not attending.

hahah now its international all girl 6.. last division sunday, first division monday.. poor things!
exactly - they will be running on about 5 hours sleep if they are lucky. Even Med coed is last on Sunday and first on Monday, but at least "first" is at noon (which makes me question why they aren't using Jostens in the morning). So I'll vent now. I think it is completely unfair that the two most popular divisions are shipped out to a baseball field for their finals. I just don't see how you can make an ideal competition environment out there if it rains or is hot and humid. I would rather see USASF tell all the teams that don't make it out of prelim's "thanks for coming - if you want to see any of the semi final and final competition you either need to buy a spectator ticket to get inside or watch it outside on the jumbotron." I don't care that everybody gets a bid, but I think if any type of "discrimination" is going to happen, it should be with the at-larges who come "just for the experience" rather than the top teams in the world.

Back