All-Star Worlds Order Of Performance Draw

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sorry to ask an yeah i know stupid question but what is the purple cheerios?? yeah a team i guess but im quite new to cheer still and not even a cheerleader. and i gooled it and home here all i got up was just that. purple cheerios..
As @ACEDAD said- a European (I believe German) cheer team. They first competed in the regular senior divisions (versus where most int'l teams compete, which is in the IO divisions) in like, 2008? 2009? I don't believe I've seen them since.

I just remember a really cool stunt transition. And their name. SO happy they might be back.

As @ACEDAD said- a European (I believe German) cheer team. They first competed in the regular senior divisions (versus where most int'l teams compete, which is in the IO divisions) in like, 2008? 2009? I don't believe I've seen them since.

I just remember a really cool stunt transition. And their name. SO happy they might be back.

thank you. i have not known about cheer for that long.. so sorry to ask.

I'm interested to see the set-up of the baseball field for this, and actually quite excited. I think it might have been smarter to do their finals on the Sunday, more people will be there to actually fill the baseball stadium, but it's an interesting concept and I like it. Just gotta hope for good weather I guess! It seems Orlando nights around that time are running around 19-21 degrees, which is pretty hot, but I don't think TOO hot

The return of purple cheerios and bangkok university? I knew my plane ticket was a good investment! Now the question is how to make it over to Jostens in time to watch Thailand after large coed finishes in HP fieldhouse on Sunday............better bring my running shoes.

Don't know if anyone has seen the updated schedule (Updated 4/11) But instead of it saying located in champions arena it says "Session IV located in Champions Baseball stadium" curious to see how this works...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think having those amazing divisions outside for everyone to see is great, IF the weather cooperates. Last year Monday night was nasty wind and major downpour!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's been fairly nice out in Orlando the past few weeks, I would hope the weather doesn't drastically change in the next two weeks.

Im one of those who just read and dont comment on anything, but now i have to do so.

I think you guys are mean as hell!
I was on purple cheerios - we were an austrian team with no real international expirience at all. We won a partial paid bid for worlds - whch we never heard before that time- and spend a lot of money for that competition.

We embarressed ourselves on the mat - we know that - we also read all of the youtube
comments - but still it was a great expirience for us. Since then we know what real allstar cheerleading is about
We work hard on us to be like you guys, but reading stuff like that is so mean!!

And im sorry, the ticket you brought isn't worth the money, because the purple cheerios arent be at worlds...

Im one of those who just read and dont comment on anything, but now i have to do so.

I think you guys are mean as hell!
I was on purple cheerios - we were an austrian team with no real international expirience at all. We won a partial paid bid for worlds - whch we never heard before that time- and spend a lot of money for that competition.

We embarressed ourselves on the mat - we know that - we also read all of the youtube
comments - but still it was a great expirience for us. Since then we know what real allstar cheerleading is about
We work hard on us to be like you guys, but reading stuff like that is so mean!!

And im sorry, the ticket you brought isn't worth the money, because the purple cheerios arent be at worlds...

I didn't realize people were being mean! Kristen said really nice things about (I thought, maybe she was being sarcastic, but I didn't realize that)

Ashley said:
I didn't realize people were being mean! Kristen said really nice things about (I thought, maybe she was being sarcastic, but I didn't realize that)
We were afull and reall

We were really bad - worst that that. It was really embarrassing! And when people say, that they are happy we will be back, i think they mean that they have something to laugh about.

FYI: we got way better ;)

Back