All-Star Worlds Order Of Performance Draw

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't realize people were being mean! Kristen said really nice things about (I thought, maybe she was being sarcastic, but I didn't realize that)
No. I was/am legit excited. A- Purple is my favorite color. Seriously, as I'm writing this I'm in a purplish bathrobe sitting in my purple-sheet bed, under my purple quilt with a lavender fleece blanket on top. B- I love international teams. I don't care how 'bad' others might have said you/they were, they're singularly the most fun teams to watch because they're just happy to be there. Bangkok, Team Jamaica (once they got to their dance and clearly had a choice in their music selection), Chile (they're my choice for sleeper in IOC5. I've seen amazing things come out of them in recent years).

I would be the girl at Worlds running ahead of all the English teams yelling 'THE BRITISH ARE COMING!' I'm just weird like that.

Im one of those who just read and dont comment on anything, but now i have to do so.

I think you guys are mean as hell!
I was on purple cheerios - we were an austrian team with no real international expirience at all. We won a partial paid bid for worlds - whch we never heard before that time- and spend a lot of money for that competition.

We embarressed ourselves on the mat - we know that - we also read all of the youtube
comments - but still it was a great expirience for us. Since then we know what real allstar cheerleading is about
We work hard on us to be like you guys, but reading stuff like that is so mean!!

And im sorry, the ticket you brought isn't worth the money, because the purple cheerios arent be at worlds...

I didn't take any of the comments to be mean. I've never heard of you guys, but everyone seemed so excited for your team to be back, that I assumed you were amazing.

On another note, my first year, there was an ICU/Worlds team who wasn't great skill wise. I think most of my school teams could have beat them and do stunt more difficult skills. But that team looked like they were having so much fun and loving the whole experience that they got the loudest cheers. People couldn't stop talking about their dance and how they rocked their routine. If you're out the having the time of your life, people will remember you, and not for bad reasons.

My sarcasm meter must be malfunctioning because I took all the purple Cheerios comments as positive. I filed that in the back of my head to go watch them based on everyone being so excited they're are/were coming.

And I'm most excited to watch cheer excess from France! I've seen the typical US teams all year, I like watching the international ones!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Didn't intend for anything to be taken as negative. I actually kind of obsess over international teams. In fact, I enjoy watching ICU more than worlds at times because the atmosphere is so fun and supportive between the countries. Bangkok, UPAC, Allstar NZ, Viqueens, Funkyteam(Finland), BigTide Korea, the start up of team Ireland, etc etc etc.......love keeping up with all these teams and more via the internet and watching in person. The international cheer community and the way it continues to grow is fascinating & things far more than skills can be learned from watching the progressions.

Didn't intend for anything to be taken as negative. I actually kind of obsess over international teams. In fact, I enjoy watching ICU more than worlds at times because the atmosphere is so fun and supportive between the countries. Bangkok, UPAC, Allstar NZ, Viqueens, Funkyteam(Finland), BigTide Korea, the start up of team Ireland, etc etc etc.......love keeping up with all these teams and more via the internet and watching in person. The international cheer community and the way it continues to grow is fascinating & things far more than skills can be learned from watching the progressions.
Dude seriously. I LIVE for international teams. They tend to have the greatest improvement in stunting and creativity. South American teams are growing leaps and bounds in tumbling as well. The better they get, the better worlds gets. The South African team got heaps better from one year to the next.

The Fierceboard App of the Khaleesi

theres 10!
so all 10 automatically make it past trials
I think there is more than 10 in IO5 too. I have always wondered why the IO6 division has done U.S. trials when there are less than 10 teams from the U.S. but they still have the US trials. This year there are 8

Did anyone else notice that there are 11 all girl level 6 teams from Canada? When do you think they will have other countries do a trial like the us does?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

There are actually only 9 teams from Canada in AG6. 1 team was named twice, one turned down a bid. Until looking at this, I thought there were only 8 actually. Anyway, teams from Canada in IO6 are:

Absolute
Alberta Cheer Empire
Cheer Motion
Cheer Force Wolfpack
Cheer Sport Sharks (Grey Reefs, not Shining Stars)
Flyers
Perfect Storm
Power Cheer Toronto
Terra Nova

Dude seriously. I LIVE for international teams. They tend to have the greatest improvement in stunting and creativity. South American teams are growing leaps and bounds in tumbling as well. The better they get, the better worlds gets. The South African team got heaps better from one year to the next.

The Fierceboard App of the Khaleesi
I love the South American teams, too!! Really some of my favorites to watch throughout the weekend.

this question might already have been asked but on the usasf schedule it shows something about Senior small, etc. winner performing again.... i dont get it are those winners performing 3 times.... :confused:

SL #1 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:15 PM A 8:25 PM 8:50 PM 9:00 PM
SL #2 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:20 PM B 8:30 PM 8:55 PM 9:05 PM
World
Champion Int Open All Girl 5 Winner 8:23 PM C 8:33 PM 8:58 PM 9:08 PM
SL #3 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:28 PM A 8:38 PM 9:03 PM 9:13 PM
SL #4 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:33 PM B 8:43 PM 9:08 PM 9:18 PM
World
Champion Int Open All Girl 6 Winner 8:36 PM C 8:46 PM 9:11 PM 9:21 PM
SL #5 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:41 PM A 8:51 PM 9:16 PM 9:26 PM
SL #6 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:46 PM B 8:56 PM 9:21 PM 9:31 PM
World
Champion Senior Small All Girl Winner 8:49 PM C 8:59 PM 9:24 PM 9:34 PM
SL #7 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:55 PM A 9:05 PM 9:30 PM 9:40 PM
SL #8 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 9:01 PM B 9:11 PM 9:36 PM 9:46 PM
World
Champion Senior Medium All Girl Winner 9:04 PM C 9:14 PM 9:39 PM 9:49 PM
SL #9 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 9:10 PM A 9:20 PM 9:45 PM 9:55 PM

this question might already have been asked but on the usasf schedule it shows something about Senior small, etc. winner performing again.... i dont get it are those winners performing 3 times.... :confused:

SL #1 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:15 PM A 8:25 PM 8:50 PM 9:00 PM
SL #2 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:20 PM B 8:30 PM 8:55 PM 9:05 PM
World
Champion Int Open All Girl 5 Winner 8:23 PM C 8:33 PM 8:58 PM 9:08 PM
SL #3 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:28 PM A 8:38 PM 9:03 PM 9:13 PM
SL #4 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:33 PM B 8:43 PM 9:08 PM 9:18 PM
World
Champion Int Open All Girl 6 Winner 8:36 PM C 8:46 PM 9:11 PM 9:21 PM
SL #5 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:41 PM A 8:51 PM 9:16 PM 9:26 PM
SL #6 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:46 PM B 8:56 PM 9:21 PM 9:31 PM
World
Champion Senior Small All Girl Winner 8:49 PM C 8:59 PM 9:24 PM 9:34 PM
SL #7 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 8:55 PM A 9:05 PM 9:30 PM 9:40 PM
SL #8 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 9:01 PM B 9:11 PM 9:36 PM 9:46 PM
World
Champion Senior Medium All Girl Winner 9:04 PM C 9:14 PM 9:39 PM 9:49 PM
SL #9 Senior Large All Girl Finalist 9:10 PM A 9:20 PM 9:45 PM 9:55 PM

Basically the winner in each division other than Large Coed and Large All Girl will "exhibition" their routine on the baseball field. I'm guessing that's where the cameras will be this year maybe?? I also believe it is to "fill space" between teams while the judges are deliberating scores...Just my thoughts. Not sure about any of it.

yeah i saw that one too, i was just curious as to why they are having the winners in those divisions perform again, is it just to fill up space. or is espn only filming large coed and large senior this year, and highlighting the winners of those divisions. i have no idea, i guess ill just have to wait and see.

Back