All-Star Worlds Performance Videos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ummm....OH MY GOD!!!!! this was the video I was waiting to see. I heard it was amazing, but could have NEVER imagined like this! I definitely feel they deserved that ring.

They cheated plain and simple!!! Too many boys on the floor. They should have their title taken away and given to the deserving team!!

Why isn't Senior Elite's routine from day 2 up on the video on demand. I paid 30 dollars for what?
ummmm to see ALLLLLLLLL the teams that performed at world's and not just the 1 performance out of 2 performances from just the 1 team? just sayin...you can see them at a comp for much cheaper.

ummmm to see ALLLLLLLLL the teams that performed at world's and not just the 1 performance out of 2 performances from just the 1 team? just sayin...you can see them at a comp for much cheaper.

Much cheaper? I would have loved to been able to go but airfare (or gas) / lodging / food / all other travel expenses add up to way more than $30

Much cheaper? I would have loved to been able to go but airfare (or gas) / lodging / food / all other travel expenses add up to way more than $30

Do they not compete at any other competitions throughout the entire year? I know it's World's n all but seriously? Throwing a fit over 1 video not being posted on the day they performed is a little excessive. It's up there now so the earth will continue to spin! yay!

Do they not compete at any other competitions throughout the entire year? I know it's World's n all but seriously? Throwing a fit over 1 video not being posted on the day they performed is a little excessive. It's up there now so the earth will continue to spin! yay!

Earlier post from me: Now that this is "out"..even though it's from the stands and not the official VOD, people can see the stunt mishap. I don't blame those who wanted to see it-I was one of them. Why all the wagging of fingers at us? If we weren't there and missed out on something big, why is it so wrong for us to be curious? On the other hand now the conspiracy theories can stop... there it is. It's out there. Pretty sure the teal army isn't going to go on a secret mission to hunt down the person who posted it. It got posted when it got posted. Same will happen with VOD.

....So no fits from me :) And I'm glad the earth is still spinning! yay!

Earlier post from me: Now that this is "out"..even though it's from the stands and not the official VOD, people can see the stunt mishap. I don't blame those who wanted to see it-I was one of them. Why all the wagging of fingers at us? If we weren't there and missed out on something big, why is it so wrong for us to be curious? On the other hand now the conspiracy theories can stop... there it is. It's out there. Pretty sure the teal army isn't going to go on a secret mission to hunt down the person who posted it. It got posted when it got posted. Same will happen with VOD.

....So no fits from me :) And I'm glad the earth is still spinning! yay!

No i completely understand wanting to see the vid. i wanted to see it too. my response was directly to the person who said "i paid $30 to see it" no...you paid $30 to see the ENTIRE competition,all not just 1 team. I just don't see what all the fuss is about...

yeah i had to go outside and check...but yeah the world is still a spinnin

No i completely understand wanting to see the vid. i wanted to see it too. my response was directly to the person who said "i paid $30 to see it" no...you paid $30 to see the ENTIRE competition,all not just 1 team. I just don't see what all the fuss is about...

yeah i had to go outside and check...but yeah the world is still a spinnin

just curious...how'd you determine it's still spinning :p

Back