All-Star Worlds Performance Videos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wait i dont understand why we cant see them on youtube because they are copyrighting them... they wouldnt have to do that if vod put senior elite up with its divison at 230.

are you talking about the worlds on demand videos? i cant watch a full video without getting kicked off of it...

I figured out my issue- cp was at her gramma's house trying to watch with my login info and we both kept gettin kicked out. Did you get yours to work? Browser opened multpile times maybe?

i would love to see a video of large senior and limited coed awards! has anybody seen one?

K
I figured out my issue- cp was at her gramma's house trying to watch with my login info and we both kept gettin kicked out. Did you get yours to work? Browser opened multpile times maybe?
Yeah me and my sister share one...it just kept saying how it was logged on in too many other places...but my sister wasn't even on....so Idk :/

K
Yeah me and my sister share one...it just kept saying how it was logged on in too many other places...but my sister wasn't even on....so Idk :/

That will almost always cause problems though, unless you actually clear cookies and TIF before using another computer.

That will almost always cause problems though, unless you actually clear cookies and TIF before using another computer.
ill try that next time...itll work on my phone but not my computer for some reason.

is there a reason sr elite isnt on VOD from today...... all other lrg senior is..............

There is an issue with the video. It's being worked on, but no guarantee on when it will be up.

anyone having issues watching the videos full screen? and i hope they figure this glitch out because i would like to see all of the teams that i paid for!

Back