All-Star Worlds Question - Do Many People Visit The Parks On Competition Day?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Just curious. I never have. Maybe the Friday before or the Monday after. But usually I am more concerned with whats going on at the late Milk House.

I never have time on competition day cus we practice in the mornings, get ready all together, transportation takes forever, and we have to go back and forth between the Milk House and Epcot for cheer and dance, so the last time I went I didn't get to. The first time I went I am pretty sure I went out on Saturday, but that was a while ago. Every year I go to the block party at MGM on Sunday night though! That's the bestttt

I'm looking for people on the package who don't plan on using their hoppers...My sister and her friend are coming with me to Worlds this year, and have no interest in spending 48 hours in the Milk House (I am at a loss as to why personally). Anyway, if you don't plan on using your hoppers, please pm me
smile.png

No sir! To many great teams to watch and fun people to meet!

I'm looking for people on the package who don't plan on using their hoppers...My sister and her friend are coming with me to Worlds this year, and have no interest in spending 48 hours in the Milk House (I am at a loss as to why personally). Anyway, if you don't plan on using your hoppers, please pm me :)

You could always hang out at the bar with me and watch the routines from there! Normally great times there!! hahhahaha

No sir! To many great teams to watch and fun people to meet!

You could always hang out at the bar with me and watch the routines from there! Normally great times there!! hahhahaha

I will be sitting in my seat at the milk house, or whatever it's called now. My sister wants the trip to florida, and doesn't really care so much about Worlds. Though, at some point, I may wind up at the bar...depending on how certain teams do lol

I go to Worlds just to watch, and I don't go to the parks. I know some competitors who weren't that interested in the rest of the divisions would go on Sunday after their awards.

I could never imagine missing a single team at Worlds though. I love it too much.

I don't. I stay in my seat from 8a-10p watching every single team! I also live in Fl though and could go to the parks whenever so that's why it's also not a big deal for me not to go to the parks during worlds.

I always tell CP...pretend you are not at Disney because we are here for cheerleading. That being said, we were fortunate to get a couple free tickets last year so we did a power 3 hour run through a couple parks late one day. That was an exception.

I have been 4 times and have never left the Milk House. However, this year might just be the first time that changes. I have to admit I'm getting a little bored with watching cheer all day. I'm not much interested in prelims anymore, except my gym's teams and my BFF's gym's teams (Rays). And on finals, I would be happy to just watch the top 5-10 teams in each division. So depending on the lineup, I might just find myself at one of the parks with my girls on Saturday this year.

we leave for florida on a wednesday, drive from nc, go to parks thursday and friday, and watch/compete saturday and sunday

I go to Worlds just to watch, and I don't go to the parks. I know some competitors who weren't that interested in the rest of the divisions would go on Sunday after their awards.

I could never imagine missing a single team at Worlds though. I love it too much.

Yep..pretty sure we just planted our butts in the Milkhouse right in front of the "green carpet" for 12hrs+. I definitely couldn't miss a team either and people would do ANYTHING to sit in our fierceboard section..you leave your seat/spot it will be gone. I am sure teams who are actually competing have time to go to the park as a team etc. but as a spectator I'd prefer to just be there for the competition versus dealing with the whole hopper pass thing too.

Back