All-Star Worlds Question - Do Many People Visit The Parks On Competition Day?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They have parks there?

I know. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to pay for the park hopper pass. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit to go down to Orlando and not see Mickey. But I am probably alone.

I know. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to pay for the park hopper pass. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit to go down to Orlando and not see Mickey. But I am probably alone.

I'd be happy if I never saw Mickey again, but I will in 7 days.

My sister and I go strictly for the competition. Last year, it never crossed our minds to do anything else, nor this year. We plop ourselves down in our seats and don't move for about 12+ hours!

However, we'll return to Chicago from Worlds May 2nd, and I'm headed to Disney World on May 13th, lol. It's my first time in the parks! So it's not a matter of not wanting to visit the parks, just what the whole point of our trip is.. ALL CHEERLEADING, ALL THE TIME.

I perfer to watch on sundays...I dont wanna see the teams that coulda woulda shoulda...I wanna see the top contenders!!!! (just kidding I watch both days...I have the parks in my back yard all the time ; )

We have never attended the parks during Worlds. I did send my cp off with her daddy though last year on day 2 since her team didn't make finals :(. But me? Cheertopia all weekend!!

sunday night after all the action has taken place. mickey mouse is not worth missing anything at worlds, no way jose

Anyone else not using their park hoppers please PM me. This is our first time and going as spectators and not on a package. Arriving early and have nothing to do on Friday and Monday. I can't stomach the price of just a 1-2 day hopper ticket.

im too paranoid to do anything on competition days... before every competition i have to rest and not do anything to drain me of energy! hahaha plus watching all the teams is more fun to me than standing in line in the hot sun all day to fllip and twist and scream. i do that every day anyways.

the last 2 years we've gone:
got our seat at 7:30 AM, left the Milk House at 9:30-10:00 PM.
i wouldnt think of doing anything else, i mean, it's WORLDS...

I went to the parks. You guys are crazy. My butt would hurt too bad to sit that long. Plus, we went to the competitions as a team so it wasn't really possible to stay when everyone else left haha

There are too many good teams in every divison to even leave the Milk House.. I plan on going down and staying the week prior so I can go to the parks and enjoy the pool at the all-star resort. But I remember last year, many people went to the parks during the comp and ended up coming back too tired to do anything. This is a HUGE event and I don't focus on the parks as much as I do the social interaction at the pool. =) Plus I feel that athletes have a duty to their team and should conserve as much energy as possible during the 2 (maybe 1) day(s) of competition.

I always plan to visit the park while teams are on that I dont like that much, but I always end up staying inside watching the competition non stop. Even leaving for food or bathroom is hell to me:)

We stay an extra day so we can go to the parks. Next day we have a late flight so we can do half a day in the park. Then it is back to the gym so my cp can go to tryouts.

I know the athletes probably think differently than I do, but for a 3 day park hopper pass I would never go more than one day. Was just curious how others felt.

Latest posts

Back