All-Star Worlds Ring Or Nca Jacket?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What would you rather have?

• Total voters
I wasn't aware that lower level teams didn't get the leather jackets, do they just get fleece ones?
Yea..Cheersport goes on the cheap with the lower levels. You'd think for a Nationals and all the loot sunk in these events, you'd think they'd give their all-star cheerleaders quality championship merchandise. They earned it. It's the least they can do for all the big bucks they rake in. It's pretty pathetic to win a Nationals and get handed what amounts to a sweatshirt. All levels should get a leather jacket at that event. Level 5 is already recognizd by being the level that competes for worlds so why Cheersport does this is a joke. Cheersport wouldn't get all this loot if it weren't for Levels 1-4.

OK in my cp's world...your daughter can die happy...hahahaha jenee got her NCA jacket last year and is in the hunt for the ring...congrats to your amazing daughter!!!! Both is the correct answer in our house...:)
Thank you very much! That was so sweet! Congratulations to your daughter for her NCA jacket! Awesome!!!! I agree....it is both in our house, too. :)

Latest posts

Back