All-Star Worlds Ring Or Nca Jacket?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What would you rather have?

• Total voters
To me that's only a lvl 5 thing because they get the leather ones ... and everybody else just gets the regular one. But I mean I wouldn't mind all three.
I wasn't aware that lower level teams didn't get the leather jackets, do they just get fleece ones?

i did not mean to offend anyone. i think ALL levels are important, but i do think everyone should work to try and be level 5. sorry to anyone who was offended, i didn't mean it as a diss
Thank you - I agree with everything you said, with one adjustment. I wish your post said "I think everyone should try to be the best they can be" not everyone will be able to attain Level 5 status.

But I have more respect for you now then I did previously. Thanks to our Private Messaging conversation.

Ultimately, in the club divisions, it is just "USASF Champion" or "NCA Champion". USASF has (by rule now) the only one with "World" in its title, but NCA has night and day better production values, history, and venue. NCA also has a more balanced and polished scoring system. NCA has MANY more spectators, so a win there is seen by far more people.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The teams that form the top three of the club divisions go to both more often than not.
I'm not fond that they don't show us the entire routines at NCA :confused:

I wasn't aware that lower level teams didn't get the leather jackets, do they just get fleece ones?
Yep.. Well I'm not sure about the "fleece" .. they just started giving those out this past year. They only had a few of the regular ones that looked most similar to the leather ones just without the leather. So I'm guessing they did that to cut down on costs.

I also think it depends on the division you're competing in..Worlds Small Senior Ring? That means you beat out dang near 60 teams to be crowned 'Champion.' Large Coed circa '10-'11? While 'prestigious' in and of itself, there weren't NEARLY the amount of teams competing.. Although like people said- you can wear a ring year round lol

Yep.. Well I'm not sure about the "fleece" .. they just started giving those out this past year. They only had a few of the regular ones that looked most similar to the leather ones just without the leather. So I'm guessing they did that to cut down on costs.

I am sure they decreased registration fees too...Oh wait...:jawdrop:

I also think it depends on the division you're competing in..Worlds Small Senior Ring? That means you beat out dang near 60 teams to be crowned 'Champion.' Large Coed circa '10-'11? While 'prestigious' in and of itself, there weren't NEARLY the amount of teams competing.. Although like people said- you can wear a ring year round lol
Large coed last year essentially was show up and medal.

Based on my experiences at both competitions, I would rather have a ring. NCA was pretty much the worst weekend of my life starting off with a huge burn on my leg and a kidney stone on day one and the flu on day two. I never wish to return to that competition hahahah. Not that it's NCA's fault. I'm just superstitious.

level 5 is the goal for all athletes (or it should be at least) have you ever heard someone say they would rather be on senior 3 instead of senior 5?
People on my team always say they would rather be on the lower level teams instead of level 5, but that's just because they wouldn't be as tired and they wouldn't have do do as much!

I would love to have an NCA jacket (well for me it would be UCA High school jacket). Wouldn't be able to call myself a world champion but I think more people would notice the jacket. And if I was ever lucky enough to be national champion i would be happy with that.

My CP forever was longing for a NCA title and Jacket. It eluded her for many years. In fact she had 3 World Titles before she got her first NCA Jacket her last year as a Shooting Star. That last year she came back to the Stars just for a Jacket. She has been blessed and so far has 4 Worlds Rings, (3 with SS 1 with GT Pink) 2 NCA Jackets (1 each GT Pink and SS), 3 Cheersport Jackets and a NCA College National Ring with U of L. And she has her sights on another one of each of the NCA and Worlds Ring and another NCA Jacket this year.

Back