All-Star Worlds Ring Or Nca Jacket?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What would you rather have?

• Total voters
seeing that i have 3 NCA jackets, and have only been to worlds once... i would have to say a ring <3

Thats a terrble thng to say.
While I have nothing against American - he rarely has anything nice to say about anyone.

you shouldn't dis a whole team and program because of one comment you didn't agree with, (which wasn't even meant to put someone down, it was just misinterpreted). no need to be so rude.
That comment was pretty much a low blow to anyone less then Level 5. As far as dissing him - well, I do recall last season when he made a comment about a particular boy on Coed (who formally was at American) with him - if I recall he suggested that this boy who at the time was on California Coed - "had no skill". Sorry I just find it hard to bite my tongue when people are so stupid.

Although, the boy with "no skill" as our poster said has a Worlds ring from last season, I guess karma took care of @brandnewstyle seeing how he threw a beautiful round-off backhandspring as his last past after he was so nastily running his mouth about his ex-teammate who moved over to California.

Don't run your mouth, because there's always someone who will remember what you said - and, it comes full circle and bites you in the ***! :) That is all.

I think meanj was just as offended at his level 3 diss....goes both ways....and besides..meanj never beats about the bush!!!
I don't beat around the bush, I beat the bush!
I am a Whomping Willow! #harrypotter
Whomping_Willow_PA.jpg

I think meanj was just as offended at his level 3 diss....goes both ways....and besides..meanj never beats about the bush!!!
It dosent have to deal wth beating around the bush, its called having respect for another gym full of athletes. I dont think WorkToWin was being rude he expressed his opinion politely. (m sorry f this sounds like a personal attack)

Back