All-Star Worlds Schedule - Excel

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On a scale of 1-10, how amazing is Rich?

• Total voters
I gave you three 10's Rich! That's a GIF from Varsity Blues. I found the actual clip on YouTube, but it has the "f" word in it so I couldn't post it. :mad:

If USASF updates the schedule, can someone just post the link here in case I don't see it?

I'm gonna be really busy the next week or so and want to make sure i keep the excel doc updated.

Updating the schedule now with the order of performance that came out on 4/17.

Stay tuned.

I updated the file. I noted changes with a yellow highlight. I will remove it on Monday so that everyone can print the final without the yellow highlighting.

Also remember that you can download the file into excel. This way you can highlight whatever teams you want!

Removed all the highlighting. The schedule is final. Remember you can click File, Download As, and download it to excel so you can reformat it or whatever you want to do.

Removed all the highlighting. The schedule is final. Remember you can click File, Download As, and download it to excel so you can reformat it or whatever you want to do.
sorry for my ignorance: How do I get the file out of View Only mode so that I can download it??
Thnx!

sorry for my ignorance: How do I get the file out of View Only mode so that I can download it??
Thnx!

File > Download As

Is that what you're asking?

3TGDf.png

Back