All-Star Worlds Scoresheets 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And now you LEGIT have to stunt basket pyramid in international. The top end ranges are all fixed to match their actual percentage.

This year just got HARD

What exactly constitutes Level 6 load-ins/dismounts besides rewinds or flipping dismounts? That's a big scoring range with little definition of what qualifies.

Interesting to not that All-Girl Level 6 used to be basically limited at 25 points I believe for stunts, while coed could get a bonus for coed stunting (up to 35).

I love the fact they are out and being discussed. Props to the PTBs. The thing that strikes me is that there are a lot of points on that sheet not associated with tumbling. I guess I want to know if tumbling is going to raise the water and thus the ship and the score in all areas, or is there really going to be differential scoring in jumps, tosses, dance, transitions and the like. If so, maybe a bit less time in the traditional areas and more practice on the areas where it is assumed historically that if you do it sort of like everyone else, you get about the same score regardless of what the video shows.

Back