All-Star Worlds Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

jennajal said:
Did anyone get their fierce board world shirts yet ? I'm still waiting on it

They just shipped on the 11th, I believe. So it'll probably be arrive the 18th-20th ish depending on location.

Does anyone know if the fierceboard worlds shirt is still available for order? no one seemed to give me an answer on that thread . . .and i know im way behind deadline ... i wanna order. . . sooo bad. . . Love ya fierceboard!

Anyone have the official Disney rules on making these shirts? Rules on use of ears, characters, castles, etc? I've heard mention of them but have never seen the rules.

Thank you!

you cant have anything disney or a disney likeness. font, characters, anything

you cant have anything disney or a disney likeness. font, characters, anything

really!? i have seen many shirts with disney designs on them though does disney only allow certain teams to do so like ones that have won worlds last year can have the design maybe

im not going to worlds but im ordering a UK worlds shirts this week, so if anyone would like to trade pm me asap and we can arrange something? :)

really!? i have seen many shirts with disney designs on them though does disney only allow certain teams to do so like ones that have won worlds last year can have the design maybe

Disney does not allow anyone to use their likeness in any way shape or form. The shirts that are out there are illeagal and not allowed and run the risk of being delt with by the mouse's attorneys. I think King has more of the details with his dealings with Disney.

My friend made Disney shirts and she used lettering and images she purchased at her scrapbooking store. she has some software, I think. They sell a lot of that kind of stuff so I don't see how they can say anything about it.

My friend made Disney shirts and she used lettering and images she purchased at her scrapbooking store. she has some software, I think. They sell a lot of that kind of stuff so I don't see how they can say anything about it.

They sell it but you cant print their logo on anything and sell it for a profit.

Back