All-Star Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SpiritASOnyx.jpg

Spirit All-Stars Open Coed 6 (Onyx)
did you design the shirts for spirit? I wish you had designed my team shirt when I cheered for spirit :p

Can someone direct me to where i could buy a WC Odyssey Worlds shirt, after i saw them perform 3138409381 times this season lol Im dying to get something with the "Big O" :)

I need quick help please! :confused:

What kind of shirts are the CEA Worlds shirts you can get at Tees, Pants, Shorts, Warm Ups ? Are they unisex oder fitted?
In fitted girly shirts I'd usually get an M but if they are unisex/men's shirts, I guess I should rather order an S... I'm shipping this to Germany so the shipping is already more than the shirt itself, I really need it to fit. ^^

I need quick help please! :confused:

What kind of shirts are the CEA Worlds shirts you can get at Tees, Pants, Shorts, Warm Ups ? Are they unisex oder fitted?
In fitted girly shirts I'd usually get an M but if they are unisex/men's shirts, I guess I should rather order an S... I'm shipping this to Germany so the shipping is already more than the shirt itself, I really need it to fit. ^^
Should be unisex unless otherwise stated. Usually rhinestone shirts are the ones that are fitted.

Question, my allstar club isn't going to worlds (first year gym, we only have juniors and minis but we're growing :D) but all four of the coaches made the national team and are going to worlds (ICU and iasf). We were thinking of designing a special worlds club tee for the four of us as a commemorative thing and also to trade because we can't trade our official team country shirts. I have no idea how this trading thing works, is anyone even interested in tops from overseas?

ordered my brandon one :D So excited this is the first year with 3 teams! I was on the team when it was our first time taking 2 and we thought that was huge haha I wish they sold them publicly.. as of now you just have to have someone on the team order you one or if someone buys extra and you trade...

Back