All-Star Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a graphics/computer art student, some of these shirts are....hideous, for lack of a better term. There are too many concepts on one shirt, it looks like a mish-mosh of images that were just flung all willy nilly. Let me redesign all of them for you. Please. My brain is literally hurting by looking at some of these.

NBT-TANK-UNI-2.jpg

Prodigy's Tank Top

The back says
"A true Cinderella story
Cinderella had to be home by MIDNIGHT
but we were still practicing"

also note Prodigy does not ship. They are in store pick up only.

This is cute.

Same as @lakerfantIc I'll order & bring a few extra Ca shirts to worlds and you can trade or buy them from me ! So don't be afraid to ask
I want one, size XL, just look for me, i will be the dude with the Multi-Colored Braids!!!! you really can't miss me!!!!!:fro:

If I had a Spare 500-700 BUcks, I would buy one of Everything!!!!! I love and Collect tshirts, I have Thousands of them!!!!! Maybe I will take a Loan out a the Bank! I want them all!!!! someone look for me!!!!:fro:

I know it is probably so over-used, but I appriciate when they tie in Disney with their team like Prodigy Midnight, it is cute and classic but not over the top. IMO tshirts are like uniforms, the cleaner looking the better. But the GBE, Cheer Athletics are to die for. And the cheer command, good work!

I like the ACE shirt but if I didn't know that ACE had tribe theme I wouldn't know it. It is so different that I like it though. Are they selling it or is it just for the teams?

Latest posts

Back