All-Star Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

5c0jn4.jpg
Diggin this shirt

Anyone From CA Willing To Ship A "Whats The Tea" Shirt To Ireland As They Don't Ship To Here :( , Ill Be Willing To Pay All Costs?
I'll do it for you, if no one else has Offered. But I'm not sure if there are any in yet! So it may have to wait till after worlds...Message me!

I'll do it for you, if no one else has Offered. But I'm not sure if there are any in yet! So it may have to wait till after worlds...Message me!

Wait until after worlds. I ordered my own back february 25. Yes February. Still haven't received it. But luckily I finally got an email back saying it should be shipped april 25th.

i'm really worried my cheer athletics shirt won't come in on time. i ordered it right when it came out and it said i will get a email when it ships but i have yet to get anything.

i'm really worried my cheer athletics shirt won't come in on time. i ordered it right when it came out and it said i will get a email when it ships but i have yet to get anything.

You can always email and ask! I was worried about that too, I pray everyone gets them on time

You can always email and ask! I was worried about that too, I pray everyone gets them on time
My mom called today and they're expecting them in by the weekend and will ship them immediately. I chose 2nd day air so hopefully mine will be in on time, but if you chose standard shipping I'd give them a call to be sure that it arrives before you leave for Worlds!

Back