All-Star Worlds Spectator Entry Fee

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was wondering the same about children. Is there a different price for children under a certain age?

I don't know, but I've never seen many children at worlds.

I was wondering the same about children. Is there a different price for children under a certain age?
Does anyone know this?!! LOL...I wanna know before buying tickets bc I don't wanna buy a park hopper for her if she doesn't need to pay admission to worlds (since we're only going to an actual park one day)

no special age for children had my 5 year old sister there last year. trust me my mom was pretty mad when she found out she had to pay 50 dollars for a 5 year old who would watch 1 team

no special age for children had my 5 year old sister there last year. trust me my mom was pretty mad when she found out she had to pay 50 dollars for a 5 year old who would watch 1 team

An excellent reason for everyone to leave the 5 year olds and younger at home.

An excellent reason for everyone to leave the 5 year olds and younger at home.

My 5 year old would be FURIOUS if I left her at home for this. She is so excited to go and watch the seniors. It is all she talks about lately. If its 50 bucks I wil pay to see the look in my kids eye when she sees the girls she looks up to compete at the exclusive Worlds she has heard so much about.

I ALWAYS land on my feet. I hope to perform the first full in full out basket onto a hard surface in history. Approx 6:30-7am. Be there or be square.

Careful! it only took a trip from a 9foot fence to leave me using a wheelchair for the last two years (and the foreseeable future too) I landed on my feet, thanks to gymnastic/cheer training and walked off too, the impact of my feet on the concrete smushed the nerves in my knees tho, so within 3 weeks i was having to use crutches and a couple of months later i was so crippled with the pain that i started using the chair, don't wanna put a downer on things so go for it...just be careful ;)

My 5 year old would be FURIOUS if I left her at home for this. She is so excited to go and watch the seniors. It is all she talks about lately. If its 50 bucks I wil pay to see the look in my kids eye when she sees the girls she looks up to compete at the exclusive Worlds she has heard so much about.

Obviously I didn't mean her. Just all the others.

:D

Obviously I didn't mean her. Just all the others.

:D

hehehe I agree with you though. I was really asking for my son who is much younger and has no business there. He is going to be miserable. I would LOVE to leave him at home, but CPS gets all touchy about leaving toddlers unattended :eek:. Luckily my husband will book out of there as soon as our seniors perform, but not without the kids.

Latest posts

Back