All-Star Worlds Spectator Entry Fee

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Careful! it only took a trip from a 9foot fence to leave me using a wheelchair for the last two years (and the foreseeable future too) I landed on my feet, thanks to gymnastic/cheer training and walked off too, the impact of my feet on the concrete smushed the nerves in my knees tho, so within 3 weeks i was having to use crutches and a couple of months later i was so crippled with the pain that i started using the chair, don't wanna put a downer on things so go for it...just be careful ;)

Maybe I'll wear knee braces with springs in my shoes, just in case.

That is crazy, though! Lets just say you couldn't feel pain, you'd be able to walk normally? That's the first time I've ever heard of something like this happening. It's sort of like a girl I saw on TV that got pushed in the pool, and accidentally/randomly/unluckily became paralyzed.

Lol, yeah just put some powerizers on or something and you can jump the fence no problem (the springy stilts) you won't even need the bases then ;)

It's called complex regional pain syndrome / reflex sympathetic dystrophy, look it up if you like, but yeah "just pain" is rather an understatement but basically the problem, nothing viably wrong with me on scans. Science sn't very good with the nervous system at the moment, maybe one day soon tho!

Back onto the payment thing, i think it's a bit harsh making really baby kids pay, specially if they're not going to get anything from it. I had to pay £40 for two days at the ICC British open comp recently here in the UK and tho i got o see loads of great teams and all my mates i felt really ripped off because I couldn't get to any of the stalls (being up or down concrete stairs) and had to sit in what was basically a buggy park all day, et they had no discount for disabled people, so i can imagine parents of very young kids feeling similar annoyance, if not more.

An excellent reason for everyone to leave the 5 year olds and younger at home.

awww....no way! She's so excited!! She gets to watch SE practice and adores Maddie Gardner!! She's also knows many of the other kids on the teams and she's super excited to see them. We just saw NCA comp on ESPNU today and she was so excited (one of her coaches used to cheer for UofL)!! Plus I'm gonna take her to Magic Kingdom on Friday of course!

ILL HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET ON SUNDAY I KNOW FOR SURE AND PROB ON SAT TOO! ILL GIVE BOTH AWAY TO WHOEVER WILL BRING ME A GYM TSHIRT :) JUST PM ME

Back