All-Star Worlds Stories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ohhhh now I feel dumb. :oops:

My pre-worlds story- asking MsTealtoYou literally two days before she left for worlds to make her famous cupcakes for my brother's bday :oops: (bc he liked them so much when she made them for me as a bday present, he ditched his big sis's carrot cake, his ALL time favorite cake -bc he loved them that much!!)

In all the excitement I forgot to actually ask her a few weeks before his bday. :stupid: (except cross out the with on that smiley). Only the day after my bday in Jan I asked/told her about it. She could have easily said no and I would have understood (as I'm sure ANY serious athlete and/or parent would during the week of worlds), since I forgot until the last minute. But she did it made his bday extra special...and wouldn't even let me pay her!! :mad:

Great. Now I want a cupcake.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Standing outside of the awards tent during large senior arguing with the security people to let us in with @xtremeteal4life has to be one of the highlights!
Also thanking @xtremeteal4life for introducing me to EVERYONE including @mamarazzi @andrewsky and so many awesome people
Seeing an athlete turn to her team mate on the floor to say "I love you, I believe in you" melted my heart.
I cried at ECE Fame..big time
@mstealtoyou and her family have to be the sweetest people I have ever met
Having the chance to listen to the wisdom of some of the best coaches in the world in the coaches room while having lunch

I could go on forever but this was by far my favourite and most emotional worlds to be at!

laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif

That has to be the WORST acting job on the history of the planet btw!!

You're so welcome! I Love @andrewsky and @mamarazzi!!! I knew you'd like them both, especially @andrewsky bc you're both from the UK. And I had met @mamarazzi the year before. Despite our disagreements on here from time to time; she's actually....wait for it.... AN ADULT!! Fully capable of being able to agree to disagree while being a blast to hang around at the same time.

Plus you were so good to my CP and myself the year before and ever since, I wanted to return the favor. I'm just super excited I got to go and that you texted me!!

They really are!! See my post about MsTealtoYou making my brother's bday cupcakes two days before leaving for worlds!!

@lucyemma was the one who had to take me back to warmups to get medical assistance. Bless her heart. She's really one of the nicest/sweetest people I've met. :)

If it makes you feel better, they wouldn't let me in either.

It makes me feel worse bc you were actually a coach trying to get in for your team/program. :( I was just trying to get in bc they're my "family", but we aren't technically parents, siblings, coaches, or other athletes from the program.

I can vouch for that; he only leaves claw marks in your legs/arms when one of his fav teams is competing/taking the floor. ;):p
I will not apologize for leaving claw marks on anyone or anything.
I warn absolutely everyone who sits next to me, and inform them they are in punching and kicking zone.
To the poor person who held me during Fantasy and helped restrain me.. THANK YOU!

I warn absolutely everyone who sits next to me, and inform them they are in punching and kicking zone.
To the poor person who held me during Fantasy and helped restrain me.. THANK YOU!
lol I definitely saw all of that going down.

Nothing wrong w/some battle scars Andrew ;)

During the awards for Sm Sr I was sitting next to a PCM mom and dad and they were both in Tears when their daughters team got called out. They just hugged and cried because they were so happy for their daughter. Ill never forget that

Another "AH" moment for me was during that same awards ceremony I called Amanda G that was on Cali Sm Srs last year and told her Cali Won exactly when they got called out in first. Ill never forget how happy she was for Elite. I wish I could have recorded that phone call!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I was thinking about worlds weekend in class today and totally could not start smiling thinking about my large coed awards moment..
I was sitting with two Top Gun family members (I think they had a daughter on lady jags and housed a boy on coed or something, idr) but they didn't want to leave their seats and risk missing Lady Jags for large coed awards and I asked them if they wanted me to keep checking twitter for them and as the results were being posted we ended up hovering over my phone with about 6 other people gasping at the results and when 2nd was called they both started screaming and bawling their eyes out :') I honestly wish I had a video of that moment.
And of course sitting with everyone from Brandon during Black and White on day 1 and seeing how everyone from my gym was supporting Brandon since our sr 5 didn't make it to semis!

Latest posts

Back