All-Star Worlds Stories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Were you one of the people photo-bombing?
LMAO! You talking about our picture?

My World's story was getting to spend a fair amount of Sat and Sun w/@Mamarazzi during some of the larger divisions and watching her seat for her while she went to get her team to meet for warmups and she watched mine so I could go watch LAG or Large Coed (can't remember which).

Also, she shared my first Wetzel Pretzel w/me. And she was rocking a totally new and flattering 'do'. ;)

ANOTHER STORY.
Watching Fantasy go on, I may or may not have been a little excited. It's my little sister, it's a big deal, first time in top ten. Well, throughout the routine, I almost knocked over a cameraman twice and got restrained by two security guards I was celebrating so much. I didn't think anyone would realize... then I notice that I have at least 20 tweets calling me out. :oops:

During SE I may or may not have left claw marks in Andrew's leg...During SE Andrew may or may not have left claw marks on my leg, arm, anything else he could find to grab. :oops::chestbump:

I was just so excited to watch so many teams HIT and have the performances of their season. It was nice going into Awards knowing that it was 'anyone's game or least 'more than one' team's game. Large Senior could have had 4 different National Champions. I would have given it to any of the 4 of them and not been surprised. Large Coed--2 or 3, Small Senior--3 choices, International Open Coed-2 choices. Usually the best separate themselves by deductions and this didn't seem to be the case this year.

It's unfortunate the amount of hate I saw online following each award ceremony. NOBODY was screwed in the rankings--it's just a tough competition. You can have the entire HP Fieldhouse on its feet, nail your routine perfect and still end up in a very respectable 3rd or 4th place. That's just how it is at this level.

What's awesome is the number of kids that got that 'we couldn't have done any better' feeling coming off the mat. The fact that so many athletes are boarding the plane home from Disney knowing there was nothing more they could have given is an awesome thing.
I was so excited to see you so exited over EVERY team!! JC ain't playing around y'all!! He's out there rooting for everybody.

Plus I got to meet my fellow "Friend's" nerd and one of his staff even helped me by icing and wrapping my enormously swollen foot, which turned out to be rather an emergency by the time I got home...:oops: Didn't know I was having problems like THAT. It was also pretty embarrassing being a grown adult back in warmups w/all of these kids in braces, just knowing some of them have had broken bones, torn ACL's, etc. and my foot's just significantly swollen. :confused:

I wasn't at worlds this year:(
So the only thing I can talk about is how i changed my watch on Orlando time and installed a whole mediacentre to watch the entire competition and how i'm still sleepy:)
Just like the past years I've been sending out a text to my friend who coaches a big wellknown team right before they compete, I'm sure it's bringing good luck!

Back