All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has it always been that way? Why do I feel like this one in particular has much more emphasis on cleanliness/execution compared to other years..
Probs because in other years there wasn't such a difference. When everyone's execution is pretty similar, you don't notice it, but when orange rays comes in with outstanding execution, you see it make a difference.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't see how Orange is THAT FAR ahead (even after seeing the score breakdown). I'm not denying they were amazing and clean, or that they should be in first, but by that much?!?

T&S

BmRIZWdCYAAsOtH.jpg

I would LOVE CSP to take the team home tonight. Put those girls on the floor they earned last year and remind them what they need to do for tomorrow. I'd have them sleep on it (literally).
As for paying for a ticket? Now is the time to do it - when parents are drunk on Disney. Once you're this far into paying, another ticket won't break the bank. And no way I'd be the only parent saying "nope. My kid isn't doing that."
I doubt it will happen, but I'm pretending it will. :)

Probs because in other years there wasn't such a difference. When everyone's execution is pretty similar, you don't notice it, but when orange rays comes in with outstanding execution, you see it make a difference.

Also, LAG hasn't been known for execution...ever. Enter a team that is known for execution, and this is what happens.

Back