All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what kind of technical difficulties could push 2 teams down the order?

I think teams will be working harder on their execution next year after this ..
Try the last 5 hours. I'd be drilling my everything to make sure my toes were pointed, my double downs were perfect, etc.

I'm just curious as to how in the HECK Stars had better jump execution than SE. You want to give them other stuff, fine. But JUMPS? Really? That's how you wanna play this game?

Just as a heads up - a lot of these teams that are getting new uniforms year after year are NOT paying for them themselves. Cheerleaders are literally walking advertisements.

If they were, I guarantee they wouldn't have them.

I feel like you definitely don't need a new worlds uniform every. Single. Year. If you got it at worlds 2013, i promise it's still in style and should be in fine condition to make it through a second worlds. Really... It's okay.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This and the teams that just got new uniforms THIS YEAR and have new Worlds unis..... calm down I promise your uniform does not look outdated already...

guys... please tell me they are behind in the field house or moved teams around .. I switched to jostens to watch claw6 and I went back and all star one was on... which was supposed to be one team after American elite. did I miss AE??

Ooh I like the back

BmRIgcaCMAIFzN1.jpg

Is this another Rebel uni? I feel like that's their new thing, back cutouts with the gym logo. I liked the idea at first but I don't know how I feel about every team with it. For this one specifically the T looks reallllly stretched out.

As much as I'd love to I think I have to go to sleep now rather than wait up for Unity :( goodnight all, please don't leave me toooo many pages to catch up on in the morning (just enough to get me through til when the live stream starts again)!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back