All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

guys... please tell me they are behind in the field house or moved teams around .. I switched to jostens to watch claw6 and I went back and all star one was on... which was supposed to be one team after American elite. did I miss AE??
Did I miss Georgia again?
apparently there were technical difficulties, and both teams have been pushed till later.

Is this another Rebel uni? I feel like that's their new thing, back cutouts with the gym logo. I liked the idea at first but I don't know how I feel about every team with it. For this one specifically the T looks reallllly stretched out.

No they are by Varsity.

Which was exactly my point. Give Twist and Shout a free uniform, everyone sees it and thinks oh look, Varsity can do exactly what Rebel Athletic can do.
Then XYZ allstars shells out $300 a uniform for the same thing next season.
These companies are smart.

I feel like cheer extreme uses the medium coed and medium senior division for training the athletes to move onto SSX, Senior Elite, and Coed Elite ... Barely any doubles on those two recent teams, strong performances but its evident that they aren't "stacked" :wasntme:

I feel like cheer extreme uses the medium coed and medium senior division for training the athletes to move onto SSX, Senior Elite, and Coed Elite ... Barely any doubles on those two recent teams, strong performances but its evident that they aren't "stacked" :wasntme:
Is Lady Elite and Pheonix from Kernersville or Raleigh?

Back