All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I stand corrected- not used to having a 'cut' style finals for Large Coed.

But still. You have a much easier chance to make finals. Also you can say you went to 'semi finals' versus 'prelims.'

It may have been talked about already but I think its a little ridiculous that Rockstar Cheer SMCOED5 got to go on again with a clean slate. I do not think they would have been moving to finals on their first performance. The music issues were unfortunate but those sort of things just happen. Maybe they could have gone on again but they should have kept some of those deductions. Maybe that's just my opinion but, in the fear of sounding like a 5 year old, it's just not fair to the other teams. They looked amazing round two, but I do not believe they should have been lucky enough to have a complete do-over.

I don't. I wanted them to be great a long time ago... And then I realized they don't care about being great and I gave up on them. For the 23042249th time-they have the talent, but they don't know how to put teams together at all.

agreed. if the actual level 5 kids from teal, slate, and midnight were condensed on one team they'd probably do well. i realize gyms have different priorities and winning worlds isn't everyone's... but it's also not a competition of who can get the most kids on the mat at worlds. especially if you look a mess half the time.

Back