All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm thinking Cali Coed got docked for the out of bounds at the last sec

212wz7l.jpg

And Rays sure is changing up the game in these divisions ;)

The reality of the fact that I need to be in bed at 10 tonight in order to wake up tomorrow and be a productive citizen is dawning on me.

"Mommy has a Worlds hangover" is not going to be a good excuse for leaving him to fend for himself re: breakfast.

Does the score sheet have more emphasis on execution over difficulty compared to last/other years? It certainly feels so. But I wouldn't know- again, never really follow worlds 'score sheet'.

Does the score sheet have more emphasis on execution over difficulty compared to last/other years? It certainly feels so. But I wouldn't know- again, never really follow worlds 'score sheet'.
Execution and Difficulty are worth the same amount.

Then I don't understand lol...
It's easier to throw difficulty in a routine. It's a lot harder to execute it cleanly. So, even though they are worth the same, it's a lot harder to get high execution points compared to difficulty.

¸

What?? :( I tought their only mistake was tumbling collision :( Crying because Fantasy is my favorite team in small senior division (them, and generals)

They weren't real sharp, their stunting was top notch, but everything else was kind of all over the place.

Has it always been that way? Why do I feel like this one in particular has much more emphasis on cleanliness/execution compared to other years..
I think part of it may also be the deduction system. Last year (and continued into this year) they are hitting teams for under rotation. I have always felt that has been a big problem at worlds. Kids chucking skills they could complete.

Back