All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it not working for anyone else? I x'ed out of it for like two minutes and now whenever I click the "watch the live stream" link, the VOD comes up.

So USASF worlds updates on twitter are pretty much useless. Doesn't matter bc we have the best person for the job on it. But seriously USASF has a crush on Tiger Elite?? I've seen like 5 tweets abt just them....

I'm off to work for 6 hours, I expect pages upon pages of updates for when I come home. I'll also make an appearance on fiercechat tonight, probs, and it BETTER be epic. As always :D

I'm off to work for 6 hours, I expect pages upon pages of updates for when I come home. I'll also make an appearance on fiercechat tonight, probs, and it BETTER be epic. As always :D

I'm literally sitting at work with worlds playing in the background... sorry arena contracts... worlds is more important today! haha.

I'm literally sitting at work with worlds playing in the background... sorry arena contracts... worlds is more important today! haha.
I'd have to bring my laptop to work, hide it in the coat room, and check it in between maitre d'ing..I don't think my GM would like that.

Back