All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If they hit like that tomorrow, they WILL make top 10. I still have chills. With the rough season they've had I'm so happy they came out with a bang.
If they took the floor w/ 16, I hope they do make top 5, top 10. It might encourage more teams to "trim the fat" & have true 5 athletes on the floor as opposed to pushing to the max # of 20, then having kids bust when they perform.

so basically i being a male could go and fly and not get bashed as long as I am in a girls uni so I dont throw the lines off in the routine.... bahahaha get it boy your fierce dont let people say your not cuz your in pants lmao
Shimmy a million times! Get ittttt!

so basically i being a male could go and fly and not get bashed as long as I am in a girls uni so I dont throw the lines off in the routine.... bahahaha get it boy your fierce dont let people say your not cuz your in pants lmao
noone is bashing anybody. seriously, i couldnt get my fat butt in the air like that, so kudos to him. the uniform just draws your eyes more than anyone elses.

i don't disagree with this. i coach level 4 are cheer tyme and we have a little boy in the middle of our pyramid he does awesome...but in a group stunt it's just weird to me, i don't like how it looks next to all of the other girls...it looks so out of place... pyramid and baskets okay, but stunt...idk about it haha

I get what your saying. I like the flyers to look uniform, and with a boy in the air in a group stunt in a diffrent uniform, it catches your eye and draws away your attention from the group as a whole. If there were all boy flyer I wouldn't have a problem, but I doubt that would happen :p

I get what your saying. I like the flyers to look uniform, and with a boy in the air in a group stunt in a diffrent uniform, it catches your eye and draws away your attention from the group as a whole. If there were all boy flyer I wouldn't have a problem, but I doubt that would happen :p
THATS SOMETHING I WANNA SEE! A stunt sequence with alllll boy flyers!

sm sr
179.06 Pittsburgh Pride
198.53 Extreme All Stars

sm coed
205.0 ACE
178.93All American Cheer and Stunt
208.26 (i think?) GymTyme

missed some

Back