All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You should be so proud! A gym as new as Aviator being as fierce as they are is amazing! I can hardly wait to see how y'all do as the years go by! A very honorable appearance for the first year at worlds for sure!
thanks <3 I think (and I'm biased because I have two of them) that when our juniors get to level 5 - we had a fierce small four this year that will go large "coed" (I'm sure) next year, that they will be a force to be reckoned with at Worlds. And our little youth ones behind them that OUR coaches have been able to train from day one...rather than having to fix coaching from other places....those kids will be epic! They'll have their own threads on this board one day. Our large youth 2, by the end of the season had like 15 mini age kids throwing tucks...like REAL tucks, they spotted and set and got air on...not flipovers. We would've had a SICK mini 3 next year (may it rest in peace). The kids on Angels three years ago had...maybe....flipover tucks. The vast majority of that was home grown in basically 2 seasons. So, the future is definitely bright for the double A's :) Thanks for your comments, they mean a lot :)

SOT - All stunts were SOLID. thought i saw some weird tumble bust in the standing tumbling or someone might have tripped? my feed was skipping so idk for sure.

thanks <3 I think (and I'm biased because I have two of them) that when our juniors get to level 5 - we had a fierce small four this year that will go large "coed" (I'm sure) next year, that they will be a force to be reckoned with at Worlds. And our little youth ones behind them that OUR coaches have been able to train from day one...rather than having to fix coaching from other places....those kids will be epic! They'll have their own threads on this board one day. Our large youth 2, by the end of the season had like 15 mini age kids throwing tucks...like REAL tucks, they spotted and set and got air on...not flipovers. We would've had a SICK mini 3 next year (may it rest in peace). The kids on Angels three years ago had...maybe....flipover tucks. The vast majority of that was home grown in basically 2 seasons. So, the future is definitely bright for the double A's :) Thanks for your comments, they mean a lot :)
My cp's team competed against the Tomcats this season. We dropped our jaws every time they did their pyramid sequence. :jawdrop:

My VOD keeps logging me out and saying I'm logged in from another location.. uhh, what?

If you're using AOL, don't.

You're better off using Firefox instead of IE.

If you've given your login to anyone else, when they log in, you will be kicked out.

If those don't solve your issue, please email [email protected]

IOC6:
7. OC
6. Full house
5. Onyx
4. Gymtyme Nfinity
3. Stealth
2. Top Gun
1. Twist and Shout

They all move on to tomorrow :)

Back