All-Star Worlds Videos 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I literally LOVE you guys who are putting up videos. My CP is spectating at Worlds this year so I didn't buy the feed because my husband would think I was nuts buying it for myself, lol. So THANK YOU!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

so impressed with panthers...I was on the verge of tears watching that video....the Large Senior division is by far one of my favorites and Orange...OH MY! so good! ughh can't all the LS teams win?

If anybody could record Cheer Factor X-Factor (1:22pm) or Lady Pros (2:04pm) and post it here you will be rewarded with many many shimmies :) Both teams are small senior 5 from MA and are performing in Jostens

Edit: @shootingstarsfan @russscarce @4D3CHEER! @getsum (tagged you guys because you've already posted vids-thank you for it!)

The Fierce Board App!

If anybody could record Cheer Factor X-Factor (1:22pm) or Lady Pros (2:04pm) and post it here you will be rewarded with many many shimmies :) Both teams are small senior 5 from MA and are performing in Jostens

Edit: @shootingstarsfan @russscarce @4D3CHEER! @getsum (tagged you guys because you've already posted vids-thank you for it!)

The Fierce Board App!

i don't have a live feed, I just post whatever i find on youtube! sorry!

Back