All-Star Worlds Videos 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone please record champion cheer io6 silver winner from their VOD and pm it to me? I have the live stream and it wasnt working during their performance, I'm a huge fan and really want to see them, please?

Complete curiosity question if anyone knows, how many athletes on PCM Phoenix were on Stealth last year? Just wondering how many of them made the switch, they look really good!
4 or 6 if you include alternates from last year that are on the team this year?

I get that it's copyright but it's annoying considering espn only shows certain teams and then a few seconds of highlights. Plus I don't understand why they spend so much time taking them down but then once it airs people can put them right back up. I can easily find full routine videos all the way back from 2007 that's basically bootleg video. Grrr

I get that it's copyright but it's annoying considering espn only shows certain teams and then a few seconds of highlights. Plus I don't understand why they spend so much time taking them down but then once it airs people can put them right back up. I can easily find full routine videos all the way back from 2007 that's basically bootleg video. Grrr
I agree, it's soooo frustrating! i wanted to see some of the underdogs and my local teams like Tumble Tech and Cheer Express! Grrrrr

Back