All-Star Worst Comp. Moments Ever!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jennaw said:
Worst moment ever...... (no you will not be able to top this)

Base girl comes off the floor with bloody nose.
The Judges and I are worried and radio down to find out if the girl was ok.
Staff asked if she is ok and calls a medic.
Base girl looks confused?
Then they spot blood running down flyers leg.
Come to find out, base girl had not hurt her nose at all, but mother natures monthly gift struck her flyer at the worst time ever.
In the air. Poor Child.

Um gross. It was on her face. I just threw up.

The center post in our pyramid rolled her ankle coming down out of a crunch on the last warm up mat. Everybody was freaking out! The nuggets in the back had to teach the flyer they got from another team the counts during running tumbling. The pyramid hit suprisingly but we came in like 4th or 5th because we were missing her in our other three stunt sequences. Oh well.

When our flyer (one who was just recently put on the team) decides she wants to give up, and I mean legit GAVE UP, and falls out of a stunt.... At worlds.... And then pretended she was injured -.- needless to say I was going to throttle her

Jams nationals 2012 we dropped 3 stunts and I fell on my face trying to do a standing full out of jumps :s

The worst: when my pants fell down at the end of my tumbling pass (Varsity I blame you for your horrible waistbands) I mean I didn't care my pants fell down I cared I actually feel down

The funniest/worst moment: when we were moving to the dance and the kid on the left of me slap clapped and then puked on the boy in front of him...

The worst personally; Me accidentally wearing a ponytail on my wrist getting us a deduction :oops:

The worst as a team; (Heads up this is Rec Competitive, so diff. than allstar)
We were on the mat for awards, and they announced 3rd.. not us. 2nd... not us. We started to get excited. 1st...not us. We didn't place. I was the 3rd eldest (being 12 at the time) and half of the team was around 7-9. They all started crying and even I started crying. Apparently, to "place" you have to get 100+ points. We got 98. The high school team next to us was really nice. They started comforting the little ones. I soon found out that they placed 5th, and didn't get a trophy either. Wish i would've remembered the highschool's name...They really helped our team feel better

Someone from my gym (she's about 25 now) used to do competitive dance (as in actual dance competitions, not allstar dance) and when she was about 12 she wore a white costume for one of her dances and she started her first ever period whilst performing :eek: She was mortified and hid in the restroom for the rest of the day.

Omg, my CP is 12 and will definitely be getting the "gift" this year. She is a flyer and I'm worried sick about it happening during a competition. At least her uniform is black.

On another note, we had a girl on our team who threw up every single competition, mid-routine, and she's a flyer. Yes, there were many pictures of her mid-vomit. Each competition the girls wondered who would be the lucky one to tumble in her puke. They had to replace the mats after us every time, even at NCA. She was on my CP's team again last year, but I think her mom started giving her meds because she didn't throw up once. Unfortunately, another girl had the problem instead of her.:eek:

Not all star, but high school-
going to UCA nationals and dropping every stunt, having 6 TB in the standing tucks section in the beginning, one of the girls tearing something in her knee, one of our girls that has her full solid forget how to twist and land on her back freacturing something, and your two girls that have the last pass just throw layouts instead of fulls because they didnt feel like it. In the cheer 2 upside down signs and someone dropped one while turning it... we havent made it to UCA nationals since...:oops:

The worst: when my pants fell down at the end of my tumbling pass (Varsity I blame you for your horrible waistbands) I mean I didn't care my pants fell down I cared I actually feel down

The funniest/worst moment: when we were moving to the dance and the kid on the left of me slap clapped and then puked on the boy in front of him...
i probably shouldnt find this as funny as i do. i literally laughed for a good 3 minutes..

For myself it would have to be when I went to tumble up the floor to throw a round of tuck or handspring tuck and someone went to the wrong spot and was in my way so I couldn't throw..she's lucky I noticed and didn't smash into her..it was mortifying the rest of the way up the mat after I moved her out of the way..the half mat I had to run to get to the front was agonizing -_- needless to say I ripped her a new one when we got off the floor as did my coach lol

I have a clear memory of a girl turning green pulling the neck of her crop top out and throwing up into it and then kept going. I was gagging by the end of the routine and I was 10 rows back. :oops:

Back