All-Star Worst Comp. Moments Ever!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All level Worlds 2009 Sprained(spelling? aha) my ankel on the practice mat coming down from a stunt and wasnt aloud to compeate. So we taped it and went on anyways tumbled and all was not a happy camper 2.5 min after the fact..

2007? i think when i was on wcwc, we went to disneyland for a comp. The girls on my team decided that going to disney was better then moving onto day two. So they intentionaly(sp?) threw the comp.

Sea to Sky day 2 taken to emerg cuz they nurses or w.e thought i broke a rib

My friend it the EXCATE same way!! In one yr she broke 7 bones! She broke her ankle landing a tuck way wrong and broke her elbow doing a handspring tuck! So she ended up only being able to comparably 3 comps and broke a finger at each one!

UCA 2011 asma attack middle of rutine because i wasnt used to the think air -.-
I swear something has gone wrong at least once a yr at a comp for me. -.- I chould go on forever I'm just a saftey hazard..

At about 1:30. This isn't me, but a girl on VAS International AG 5. Scared everyone so badly. She was totally OK, although that day she ended up in a neck brace and on a stretcher!

This is possibly the scariest thing I have ever watched. :eek: Thankfully, they were both okay afterwards.

omg, something like that happend at sea to sky its posted on pg.7 with vancouver all stars, but they didnt land on eachother the girl just got hit in the head

At Indy 2 years ago, my girls hit such an amazing routine on day 1 that I jumped up and kicked my leg in some sort of fashion that I ripped my jeans from the front zipper straight down to my knee! I had 4 other teams going that day, so I couldn't go back to the hotel and change until my last team competed. To make matters worse, we are VERY superstitious coaches and since we ended day 1 in 1st place, we all wore the exact same things on day 2, so I was stuck in my ripped jeans the whole next day too!

At Indy 2 years ago, my girls hit such an amazing routine on day 1 that I jumped up and kicked my leg in some sort of fashion that I ripped my jeans from the front zipper straight down to my knee! I had 4 other teams going that day, so I couldn't go back to the hotel and change until my last team competed. To make matters worse, we are VERY superstitious coaches and since we ended day 1 in 1st place, we all wore the exact same things on day 2, so I was stuck in my ripped jeans the whole next day too!
i would have put leggings on underneath XD

I hate having competitions on the weekends where time falls back an hour or springs forward. The weekend it sprung forward i thought i was late and lets just say i jumped out of bed like a ninja and curled my hair and got dressed...then my mom came into the bathroom and said "angelica you have another hour before you have to get up." -_____-

Worst moment ever...... (no you will not be able to top this)

Base girl comes off the floor with bloody nose.
The Judges and I are worried and radio down to find out if the girl was ok.
Staff asked if she is ok and calls a medic.
Base girl looks confused?
Then they spot blood running down flyers leg.
Come to find out, base girl had not hurt her nose at all, but mother natures monthly gift struck her flyer at the worst time ever.
In the air. Poor Child.
Someone from my gym (she's about 25 now) used to do competitive dance (as in actual dance competitions, not allstar dance) and when she was about 12 she wore a white costume for one of her dances and she started her first ever period whilst performing :eek: She was mortified and hid in the restroom for the rest of the day.

i was like seven and had last pass on a level 2 team... frontwalkover roundoff 4 handsprings... and the floor was a little smaller than i tought it was and i tumbled off the stage...

Back