All-Star Worst Comp. Moments Ever!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The second year i came out to worlds my mum came with me, i had a uniform bag as we were to come to mgm studios in our team tshirt and shorts. so i had my team scotland uniform all neatly folded in my bag with my trading shirts etc. my mum decides shes hanging it up in the wardrobe without telling me. So as i go round to the changing bit before warmups to put my uniform i realise its not there! mums like "oh yehhh sorry jen i hung it up"

great times!!!

I really don't remember! I was only about 7 or 8. I think between injuries, and some power problem, thus why our music turned off. It happened a lot that night.

I was at this competition! The truck that was delivering the mats got lost the day of the competition. I think it ended up starting 3-4 hours late

True story:
A not-so-responsible member of our team (she was always at least a half hour late to competitions) flat out forgot about a competition. We were two hours away and about to go into warm up when we realized that she wasn't coming. We had an awful performance since she was a vital part of all the stunts and everything. Lucky for her, our coaches "dismissed her from the team" before we all got the chance to destroy her at the next practice. Really though.. we might have beat her up if we had the chance hahaha

the same thing happened to my team a few years ago!

one time there was horrible traffic and a girl showed up while we were on deck like we were literally right about to go on she wasnt that vital if i remember but i had like a thighstand in the end with her so i was worried ( haha ohhh the horror of thighstands lmao..i was younger)

Well, My Moment isn't one of those embarrassing things but more like....
  • You hit a perfect routine and your competition dropped stunts with touchdowns so your expecting first and end up with second! :mad:

A judging error keeping us from winning Nationals... we got 6th, oh and it kept us from keeping our Undefeated season. Cool.

So, a girl on my team just got back from spraining her ankle. She was so excited to compete with us again! Then at warm ups, doing a simple bump down, she landed on the other ankle wrong and hurt it. I was panicking, and my whole team was crying. So we went on the floor, and I'm panicking while I'm competing because I was so nervous for her. She couldn't go up in the first stunt sequence. Then, for the baskets, her back spot pretty much forced her against her will to jump into the stunt. AND THEN, during the stunt sequence after I fell onto the back of my head out of an extension........So I was pretty much dying for the rest of the routine. Then in the pyramid, she didn't go up. And at the end of that routine everyone was bawling their eyes out. We were all being pretty over dramatic about it, haha, but knowing me (I have a panic attack before every routine I do....... :/), I was crying so much my coaches thought I was really hurt, which I wasn't............ So that was probably the worst time competition moment for most of us on that team. :/
was that J2. at sprit cheer?

i had a recent gymnast come into our gym to do cheerleading, and for some reason they thought a block of muscle would be great to go in the air, so who lifted her?!?! me!!
she was so scared to be in the air, didnt know what she was doing, at cheersport we almost had a undefededt season
so of course all she had to do was an elevator and squish she had problems all year and she came down fine out of her squish we had her, and she stuck her butt all the way down and her knees out and she fell out on that floor. FML. i was so mad but whatever you cant change it, i still want my jacket and she BETTER buy me one.

Worst comp moment ever was just generally the worst comp ever - last season, when that "stomach bug" was going around, there were kids from probably every gym throwing up in boxes, bags, anything they could find. Kids were kneeling on the ground in their unis getting sick, bent over trash cans, getting sick in bins before the went out on the floor. It was the most awful thing I've ever seen in my life. I felt so bad for those kids. :(

in the middle of our pyramid my flyer smacked me in the nose and i got a bloody nose..to bad the pyramid was in the middle of the routine and i got blood all over my white sleeves. :eek:classy.

not being on count in group tumbling, the person i tumbled with went way to 3 counts early so i ran right after her and when i was trying to count in my head i set for a tuck didnt flip over and came down on my head.

my last individual competition ever i fell in a hand-tuck to my face ...it was my 2nd skill of the whole rotuine :(

I saw 2 girls collide and one not get up. They had to stop the routine. We saw her mom run down and the spotters make a wall around her. It freaked me and my cp out. We left and I was trying to calm my daughter down as we saw the ambulance pull up. The next day their team performed after ours so we stood and cheered them on. We found out the girl had been taken to the hospital was released and performed that day. I was relieved.

what competition was this?

Back