All-Star Worst Comp. Moments Ever!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My period came on in the middle of a routine and I was praying to God, it would not bleed through or come down my legs. Unfortunately, when we finished our routine with our ending pose, my leg had to be turned out to the audience and if you had your zoom all the in on your camera , you could defiantly see a light dark red line of blood coming down .

I didn't have a pad on either because I wasn't expecting it until the next day .

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Hope your uniform wasn't white...

Two years ago my team was competing and everything was fine throughout warm ups and up until pyramid in the routine, I remember half of the pyramid falling and thinking (WHAT THE HECK) and we finished the dance fine then we get off stage and I'm walking down the little stairs at the back and the girl in front of me collapses to the ground and starts having seizures, everyone is freaking and crying not knowing what to do or why she was having seizures (she had epilepsy that no one besides the coaches knew about) and the coaches try and take care of her, there's no emts/doctors anywhere in the convention center, we are in the middle of pheonix on a Saturday during rush hour so it takes the ambulance about a half an hour to get there. She finally gets to the hospital, she's perfectly fine and was able to go home, everyone was still pretty shaken. The pyramid fell because this girl was having seizures DURING THE ROUTINE and then finished the routine. And we got first. R

one time my friend finished her tumbling pass, threw up off the floor, and then continued to do pyramid haha
another time, i went for my combo pass, busted the front tuck, but tried to keep going and landed my layout to my face....sooo embarassing

I was a wreck at my very first allstar competition, in the days before Fame (when we were American Cheer Elite), which just so happened to be Cheersport Nationals. I was on Large Coed and filling in on Open Coed 6. I completely blanked on choreography. I was suppose to be in the front doing a two to full and ran to the back for a basket that was not there yet. I realized half way through when I was suppose to be tumbling that I was in the wrong spot so I ran to the front and threw a random standing tuck. This in turn made me late for the basket that I was actually suppose to be front spotting. This basket was a double full basket with a 190 pound Man flying it (only one that could do it). I got to the basket just in time for him to face plant and belly flop right on top of me. At that point I decided it was best for me to just knee in the back until the end of the routine...

oh my gosh I could only imagine the horror... but I got a couple laughs out of this story so thanks for sharing :)

Being packed into the milkhouse for years and years and years and years and years....years.....then getting the baseball field at 99% humidity at 11 o'clock at night. The joy's of Disney.
This year I am gonna be prepared and bring one of those "spray fans" to the baseball field....and maybe a sleeping bag too!

Two years ago my team was competing and everything was fine throughout warm ups and up until pyramid in the routine, I remember half of the pyramid falling and thinking (WHAT THE HECK) and we finished the dance fine then we get off stage and I'm walking down the little stairs at the back and the girl in front of me collapses to the ground and starts having seizures, everyone is freaking and crying not knowing what to do or why she was having seizures (she had epilepsy that no one besides the coaches knew about) and the coaches try and take care of her, there's no emts/doctors anywhere in the convention center, we are in the middle of pheonix on a Saturday during rush hour so it takes the ambulance about a half an hour to get there. She finally gets to the hospital, she's perfectly fine and was able to go home, everyone was still pretty shaken. The pyramid fell because this girl was having seizures DURING THE ROUTINE and then finished the routine. And we got first. R
OH. MY. GOD.

She should not be driving!
I thought if you have any kind of seizure condition a doctor is legally obligated to report it to the DMV and your license is suspended until you have gone at least 6 months seizure free. One of my crazy housemates in college supposedly developed a seizure disorder during our senior year which was miraculously cured when she found out about the suspension of license issue.

I thought if you have any kind of seizure condition a doctor is legally obligated to report it to the DMV and your license is suspended until you have gone at least 6 months seizure free. One of my crazy housemates in college supposedly developed a seizure disorder during our senior year which was miraculously cured when she found out about the suspension of license issue.

that is the law, country wide. NJ was 1 year up until recently, and they reduced it to 6 months and they were one of the strictest. i have known patients who have gone out of state for doctors for this reason to avoid being reported to the DMV (which isn't safe, but i also understand they need to drive to get to work and earn money to survive. mixed feelings)

Back