All-Star X Evolution

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

heard senior elite just won worlds with their performance. that makes me so excited for worlds.

Uhh, no, but they have a shot. Actually the first routine was technically better but they seemed to be a bit lacking on the performing, the second they were more relaxed but late in the day, a lot of emotion and a few mistakes, bobble, omission, stunt down. The thing I liked at the end of the day, 2nd full out, they were not tired. They are getting in shape.

What are some of SE's changes?!?! Dying here in Wisconsin.

I tried to take a video on my phone, then someone started calling me. Out of all times. Who calls people anymore anyways?! :mad: However, Senior Elite did amazing. Coed Elite did amazing. SSX did amazing. Worlds 2012 lehgooo.

I love senior elites changes.. I wish I could find the thread but a while back I asked someone about their routine and things I was worried about as a caring fan. I never said anything because it was no biggy but my question never really got answered but.. My questions were all answered tonight because every question I had, had everything to do with all their changes! So I am really happy for them and I really hope they can finish successful at worlds !

Back