All-Star You All Knew This Was Coming!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who owns the throne... and the Large Senior Golden Globe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No need to worry... to be continued in medium senior next year

Maybe, but I think medium is opening the flood gates for some of these "not the big 3" teams in large and some small teams to go medium and really shine through. I think it'll be a much harder battle for the "big 3" to seperate themselves that far apart as medium.

AND, I'm not ready to see SR Elite go medium yet!!!!!!

Go for it! i challenge you to a duel. people always like my threads better :-P
touche' rich touche'...you may have thought you won the last round but its not over I got more in me...(but just not now my brain hurts from responding and trying to sound sane after a day of work)

I took a closer look, your right it's not a full up but like you said a half up half turn. Afterwards it is low to high stretch to strech. Front groups bump down and do a 1 1/4 ball to a split type of a thing, while back groups do an inversion from a front stretch. Then the high to high lib to scorp scale double.

A fake up:)

Well correct me if Im wrong all you have to do is hit well enough to make it through to day 2...obs hitting well enough may not cut it but with their caliber of routines that might be all it takes...my second thought is I see a pattern...can they really do it on day 2 or are they going to fall victim to thier day 2 flop?

I'd say you'd need to a routine that is strong enough to be top 7 to be there Sunday. Given it's realitively small size, Large Senior is pretty deep talent wise. Just hitting your routine will not be enough if you don't have the difficulty and execution to match the division.

As far as F5 and their day 2 struggles, it's enough to say I think everyone hopes for clean performances from all teams. They managed to get through Atlantis with 2 days of no major deductions. Only time will tell. To reference your point about there being more than just the 3 in the division, I think I can safely say that everyone is aware of that. However, outside of those 3, I don't think anyone is bringing both the difficulty and execution nor the sheer numbers that those 3 bring. That's not to say that a new face could break through and make the podium, because that's absolutely possible. But, and I'd be very happy to be proven wrong, I think those 3 are taking the globes unless they have serious issues on Sunday.

phew... ok, finally got through this whole thread lol

Everyone has basically said everything I have to contribute. I'll be rooting for F5 all the way, because they're kind of a sleeper team- meaning, up until they beat SS at Return to Atlantis, they've largely been out of the debate over who is going to win. I've personally seen them as a major contender for the crown since the start of the season. I think they outperform both SE and SS, and I'm really hoping that they can pull it together and hit both days.

Aside from the "big 3" that Rich mentioned in his op, I do think Woodlands, Spice, and FCA will be the only 3 contenders to slip into the top 5, and maybe the top 3 if SS/SE/F5 don't hit.

I was really hoping to go to worlds, but since I'm a bit behind on the rent, I have decided that not being homeless is probably going to be a better experience lol

not to step on your toes, but wouldnt shooting stars till own the "throne" since they won three times. Im confused as to who owns the thrown lol. Is it the most recent or the longest reigning?
i DO think that it should belong to the most recent since they ended Stars' reign for 3 years. I'm surprised Orange didn't put this in their mix (just a side comment) LOL :)

Yeah, I honestly forgot about BATC.

I will say this, and it's directed towards everyone in the thread. There is no rule that states because you have a favorite, you can't enjoy another team. That is why every single thread about this division comes to an all out attack on each other. If you're a SE fan, there's no reason why you can't respect, enjoy, acknowledge the talent of WCSS or their fans and vice versa. Being a fan of one, doesn't give you the right to diminish any other team in the division (and not just the Big3). I will speak (type?) honestly. I did not enjoy WCSS 3 wins at Worlds. Not because I hated the team, but because the fandom made it impossible. No one was allowed to compliment any other team in the division without someone coming on and stating how WCSS was all there was. Last year, I was very happy for SE. I was one of the fans cheering when they were announced at Worlds. However, I'm getting the same feeling as I had with Stars. Fans shouldn't make this less enjoyable. Don't get me wrong. Passion is an amazing thing. It's something that should be encouraged, and I know the teams feed off of it. But, belittling someone else's team, pick, favorite ect because you have your rose-colored glasses on, is not even remotely enjoyable. I enjoy all the teams and respect the talent and athleticism. Do I want my favorite to win, absolutely. Will I agree to disagree with others, absolutely. But no one should ever lower themselves to the behavior that has historically been exhibited in these types of threads.

I'm sorry if it seems a little preachy...but I am so tired of the unintentional/intentional swipes people are taking at each other.

I love to see EVERY team hit to the best of their ability! (But I am probably the most unbiased person on this board).

Like you said, opinions are opinions... FEEL free to brag, root for, or cheer for your favorite team....
But I dont see any good in putting down other teams in your division, or just because they are not YOUR favorite.
I feel like every competition is a clean slate. I try not to imagine what they have done in the past, because you never know what they might pull out for worlds. The underdog in this division could come to worlds with a routine that simply BLOWS us away!
Free your mind people!

Latest posts

Back