All-Star You All Knew This Was Coming!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who owns the throne... and the Large Senior Golden Globe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know the Big 3 got globes and F5 got rings. Did 4th place get anything by chance?

Tsunami came in 4th and I feel they got just as much respect as those who globed. They competed 4 times that weekend and went through things that most teams would fall apart at and managed to keep it all together and hit their routine 4 amazing times. They really showed the world they shouldn't be underestimated. They were truly an inspiration this weekend. I am definitely a brand new huge Tsunami fan!

Awesome. Thought maybe the rest at least received something for making Finals, gift certificates etc?

Well, if you're being serious, teams 10-4 get a trophy. If you're being snarky, then I invite to stay in newbies so we don't have to deal with your brand of wisdom.

Tsunami came in 4th and I feel they got just as much respect as those who globed. They competed 4 times that weekend and went through things that most teams would fall apart at and managed to keep it all together and hit their routine 4 amazing times. They really showed the world they shouldn't be underestimated. They were truly an inspiration this weekend. I am definitely a brand new huge Tsunami fan!

Yes, they were inspirational for sure! It's gotta be tough knowing you're chances in actually breaking into the top 3 at Worlds against the Big 3. They gave it their all no doubt, and actually outscored the Big 3 in a couple categories. I think it was their tumbling that really hurt them compared to the Big 3. They're only one away from top 3. Maybe 2012 will be their year!

230683_10150583518895416_806090415_18188121_3879455_n.jpg

Back